North African countries and cities it will make a new continent in addition

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jeanpaul6264
Donation rank:

27 Sep 2020 09:47

hello the team promods and still kudos for all that you create is great but I would like you to create the continent of North Africa it would be even more great with cities of Algeria of Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Egypt, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Chad, and Sudan really it would be a continent in addition of course not all the countries of North Africa I suspect you will not have enough place on the map ets2 but with 10 countries and some cities in North Africa it will be even more kilometer to deliver and take merchandise in these North African countries please because before there was TSM and they had created the afrique of the north finally some countries tell me that you are going to make this continent with some countries and cities of North Africa because now you will no longer have to do Spain because it is part of the DLC of SCS so please create North Africa with some countries and cities thank you

Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

27 Sep 2020 12:24

There is MaghrebMap in development, which will be compatible with ProMods and it adds parts of North Africa, it looks very promising.

Rafaelkai

27 Sep 2020 12:33

Sudan is also gonna be created by the Red Sea map team

Macedon1anYosh1

27 Sep 2020 13:59

And a part of Lybia and a bit of Western Egypt by Meditteranean Expansion, but it will take time to get there
PC SPECS: ASUS PRIME H310M-R R2.0, Intel Core i5-9400F, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, Mixed 2X8GB @2666mhz RAM, ADATA SU630 240GB, TOSHIBA P300 1TB

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information