Big lags in Promods

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
SneakyPuppyPaws

23 Aug 2020 19:30

Claverx wrote:
23 Aug 2020 17:08
make sure your GPU drivers are at the latest version and you have disabled geforce expierence for the game (not compatible)
sorry for asking but why for godsname would one disable geforce experience for this game? If it is incompatible then why can i use it without problems running this game?
and my pc is a potato one : amd ryzen 1700x, gtx170 8gb gaming edition and 16gb ram.
The only thing i have adjusted is that i let all games run on quality through Nvidia configuration screen.

Never heard in my 25 years gaming and building pc's that geforce experience is incompatible with games/this game and needs to be disabled.
So am curious to that answer.

Sorry for hyjacking/going off topic with it.

Back to topic : you have a tons of errors caused by outdated mods, i would start with that to see if they have updated versions, and see if that improves the stuttering or diable them to see if it improves your experience

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

23 Aug 2020 19:43

PuppySpirit wrote:

sorry for asking but why for godsname would one disable geforce experience for this game?
because many have problems with it, but some not. you will also find here many reports where disabling Geforce Experience has solved the problems.
No Support via PM!

Claverx
Donation rank:

24 Aug 2020 12:41

PuppySpirit wrote:
sorry for asking but why for godsname would one disable geforce experience for this game? If it is incompatible then why can i use it without problems running this game?
...as Rudi Raser has already well explained, this solution, in this forum, has helped several people.
Anyway, if you want to propose a less drastic solution, explaining how to configure, you are welcome! ;)
My ETS2 1.37 set: Promods 2.46 & ME & TCP + ETS2 Local Radio + Naturalux + Rusmap 2.1 + Southern Region 8.0 + Great Steppe 1.36

My screenshot thread https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... 9&start=30

Cukson

24 Aug 2020 13:38

I do not understand this game, I think I will have to wait for the new version of the promos because as for the profile where there are no promods everything works fine

Dodano po 5 minutach 43 sekundach:
Or is it due to an overclocked CPU that is a bit unstable?

hahnson

25 Aug 2020 04:33

@cukson This mod A5C_-_ACTROS_5_2019.scs is so demanding! Makes my 2080ti stew in its own sauce trying to run the game at a decent rate, cost me about 30 fps or more to run, and even more important: have you extended the pool sizes as described? (if not crash with that enabled + promod + the other mods are certainly your problem) (with that said you have a lot of other mods also so could be any compatibility between them or just to many,)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information