[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Wrona 628

17 Aug 2020 09:40

Duuuude... Calm down. It's their map, and they can do with it what they want. If you want second connector with PM Murmansk etc, just make one...
I am not fun of this decision made by RM Team but it's fully understandable.
I wish you a tasty coffee. Have a good day
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

Shiva

17 Aug 2020 10:52

oklik2601 wrote:
16 Aug 2020 19:25
everything will be as it should be! there will probably be two road fixers but if ProMods touches Belarus with squares we will not do it ! we are just tired of making it for every ProMods version
Ain't the problem rather that the road that goes between Białystok and Lublin shares the sectors with Brest.

asilas, that is similar/same with Vilnius, Daugavpils, Rēzekne. Hrodna and Lida.

Białystok and Hrodna. Vilnius and Lida. Same sectors. Atleast partly.

Sectors do not care about borders.

oklik2601 Will Brest and Kovel have a road connection?
Atleast it looks like PM in that area of Ukraine, reaches towards a Brest/Kovel connection.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

oklik2601

17 Aug 2020 11:34

RU:
Я думаю так что это территория России и она должна её делать и не какие тут расизм не уместет

EN:
I think so this is the territory of Russia and she should do it and not what racism does not fit here
Last edited by bmwGTR on 17 Aug 2020 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added english translation - only english on the main forum!

asilas
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2020 11:39

im done with this map so last time im write here i hate nationalism so bye

1337robloxkid

17 Aug 2020 14:57

go ahead and leave, i have no idea what your problem is buddy

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2020 15:52

he can speak his mind here as much as anyone else, and you have no right to forbid it him. next time i will give you a warning for that.
the current RusMap Devs can design their map any way they want, and if they want to terminate the old cooperation with aldimator, that's the way it is.
but you shouldn't be surprised about such reactions.
No Support via PM!

Sergey061
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2020 20:24

Let me try to be clear. We are not talking about any termination of cooperation, and this was not part of our plans.
Above you correctly noted that very many of the gaming community do not use Promodes in their combos. The construction of the Murmansk region is aimed at this part of the players.
For everyone else, Murmansk, in the connector, will be from the Promods team.
However, watching the video presentation of version 2.50, I noticed an indication of the next changes in the area of ​​the Polish city of Suwalki. This sector is included in the connector. In addition, the further development of Ukraine leads to an additional connection in the Brest region. I am ready to implement this new connection, I do not see any problems, but if my assumptions about the cities of Suwalki, Belastok are confirmed, I will stop supporting the connector. I'm tired of restoring and redoing the connector for each new version of Promods, and at what in the same place. In the zone of the Promods - Rusmap connection on the European part of the map, no changes were made from the Rusmap side, so the opinion is quite reasonable - if the promod is interested in further communication of the two maps, they have a person in the team who made (or at least updated) Connector. So why doesn't he update it for the latest versions.
There are also some concerns about SRmap. New cities (Batumi and Poti) may well block part of the map ...
Regarding 'nationalism' I will answer with the words of one of the developers of Promodes - 'there is a person in the team who wanted to build Georgia, so why should we forbid him to do this ...'
We also have a person who also lives in Kandalaksha, and he wished to build his native land. So why, and on what basis, should we forbid him to do this ...
I repeat, Murmansk will not suffer from the promo in any way, the sectors in the connector will simply rewrite the Murmansk region from our guy.
So, I see no reason to accuse me of 'nationalism')))

Давайте я попытаюсь внести ясность. Ни о каком прекращении сотрудничества речь не идёт, и это не входило в наши планы.
Выше правильно заметили, что очень многие из игрового сообщества не используют в своих комбо Промодс. Именно на эту часть игроков и направлено строительство Мурманской области.
Для всех остальных Мурманск, в коннекторе, будет от команды Промодс.
Однако, просматривая видео представление версии 2.50, я заметил указание на очередные изменения в районе польского города Сувалки. Данный сектор включен в коннектор. Помимо этого дальнейшее развитие Украины приводит к дополнительному соединению в районе Бреста. Это новое соединения я готов реализовать, не вижу проблем, но если мои предположения относительно городов Сувалки, Беласток подтвердятся, я прекращаю поддержку коннектора. мне надоело под каждую новую версию Промодс восстанавливать и переделывать коннектор и при чём в одном и том же месте. В зоне соединения Промодс - Русмап на европейской части карты со стороны Русмап не проводилось ни каких изменений, так что вполне обоснованно мнение - если промодс заинтересован в дальнейшей связи двух карт, в составе команды у них есть человек, делавший (или по крайней мере обновлявший) коннектор. Так почему бы ему не обновить его под актуальные версии.
Есть ещё и некоторые опасения относительно SRmap. Новые города (Батуми и Поти) вполне могут перекрыть часть карты...
По поводу "национализма" отвечу словами одного из разработчиков Промодс - "в команде есть человек пожелавший строить Грузию, так почему мы должны ему это запрещать..."
У нас тоже есть человек, живущий к тому же в Кандалакше, и он пожелал строить свой родной край. Так почему, да и на каком основании, мы должны ему это запрещать...
Повторяю, Мурманск от промодса не пострадает никоим образом, сектора в коннекторе просто перепишут мурманскую область от нашего парня.
Так что, я не вижу ни одной причины обвинять меня в "национализме")))
CPU: Intel i9-12900K @ 5.1GHz
GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO MZ-76Q1T0BW 1Тb
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator RGB DDR5 - 4x16ГБ 5600 МГц

Wrona 628

17 Aug 2020 21:44

Thanks for the specific answer.
It drips with human mind and dignity.

Dzięki za konkretną odpowiedź.
Ocieka rozumem i godnością człowieka.
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

Sergey061
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2020 22:03

Wrona 628, I think all fans of the game will benefit from the intelligent cooperation of all development teams.
The beginning of the division of territories into 'yours' and 'mine' will not lead to any good. Ultimately, hundreds of thousands of fans of your favorite game will suffer from this.

Wrona 628, myślę, że wszyscy fani gry skorzystają na inteligentnej współpracy wszystkich zespołów deweloperskich.
Początek podziału terytoriów na „twoje” i „moje” nie przyniesie żadnego dobra. Ostatecznie ucierpi na tym setki tysięcy fanów Twojej ulubionej gry.

Wrona 628, я думаю все поклонники игры только выиграют от разумного сотрудничества всех команд разработчиков.
Начало дележа территорий на "твоё" и "моё" до добра не доведёт. В конечном итоге от этого пострадают сотни тысяч поклонников любимой игры.
CPU: Intel i9-12900K @ 5.1GHz
GPU: MSI Gaming X Trio GeForge RTX 3080
SSD SAMSUNG 860 QVO MZ-76Q1T0BW 1Тb
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator RGB DDR5 - 4x16ГБ 5600 МГц

id777
Donation rank:

17 Aug 2020 23:31

I want to play Rusmap with Promods. Please cooperate in future!
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information