Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

22 Aug 2019 19:31

Maybe yes. But I cannot say it for sure, but I have seen that Promods Team made a Cloverfield cross at the A2 with the A39, at Vanillamap there are regular exits and the road heading to the mining site.

Promods made there a cross with A39 and as far as I know Wolfsburg is at the A39.
So there could be a chance, but that is only speculation by me. Team members know it better
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Sieb2

25 Aug 2019 14:02

MG Mike wrote:
08 May 2019 10:03

And another great scenery. Don´t know what city that is , but it looks quite nice

I believe this is the viaduct over the valley of the city Jena:

https://www.google.nl/maps/@50.8804722, ... a=!3m1!1e3
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 25 Aug 2019 14:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images, please don't quote images

MG Mike
Donation rank:

25 Aug 2019 18:05

Yes. Meanwhile it is known to me. Thanks.

morien130

26 Aug 2019 14:06

Is it planned to build the A6 to France via Saarbrücken?

AleNes

17 Sep 2019 13:28

Do you have any plans to rebuild Frankfurt? Because it looks bad. Even the new SCS's Frankfurt is more realistic and properly scaled. PM's Frankfurt has a very bad scaling. Skyscrapers are too close to highways and concentrated in one place. And in few meters around it - just grass and trees with no buildings.

Please, do something with it. Or maybe there is a way to return the vanilla Frankfurt by modding? But I don't know how to do that. I don't want to play the vanilla. I really love ProMods but Frankfurt is a weakest part of it, IMO.

Thank you for your attention.

EdgeGladiator

20 Sep 2019 15:09

Sorry, but I can't agree with the fact that you say that Frankfurt is a weakest part of ProMods. From what I see, PM Frankfut is really well done, the city is nice and the airport part is great. Rebuild again Frankfurt will be a big waste of time. After yeah a merge between SCS and PM Frankfurt can be nice, but as I say the developers must have other priorities.
If you don't like PM Frankfurt, just rebuild it by yourself.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

20 Sep 2019 15:29

Yeah I also like PM Frankfurt.. Only the skyscrapers might be too close to the Autobahn and popping up if I approach the city... That is annoying.. But the rest of the City is pretty good.. Maybe a merge with the scs part in so far that the A661 and the exit with the roundabout under the Autobahn could be exchanged with the SCS version but the rest is okay for me...

Would be nice if there were some progress to see in other parts of Germany or at least SCS would show what is to be expect in the next germany rebuild.. But as long there are no news we have to wait... And drive on what we have :)

AleNes

20 Sep 2019 19:00

EdgeGladiator wrote:
20 Sep 2019 15:09
Sorry, but I can't agree with the fact that you say that Frankfurt is a weakest part of ProMods. From what I see, PM Frankfut is really well done, the city is nice and the airport part is great. Rebuild again Frankfurt will be a big waste of time. After yeah a merge between SCS and PM Frankfurt can be nice, but as I say the developers must have other priorities.
If you don't like PM Frankfurt, just rebuild it by yourself.
The city planning overall maybe is good. But the visually it's not realistic. Skyscrapers are too close to highways and the city looks unproportional just like the old SCS cities. In the SCS's new version at least there is no feeling that the whole city is just those skyscrapers. It feels like really big and realistic city with distant skyscrapers. I think you understand what I mean.

Btw, I like the airport part too. It's really cool! Unfortunately, not the city itself. Compared to other PM's cities it's very rough-made. And If not rebuild, at least you can polish it a bit.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

23 Sep 2019 17:33

Hi there
I have a little request.

Since the germany rebuild you (the team) have done a merge between scs areas and your promods Germany. But you leaved the scs areas like they are. Do you think they are good as they are?

I love at Promods the Eye for details. And now these details are gone in that areas which you overtook from SCS. For example the Elbtunnel Hamburg. In Promods there was I sign at each entrance whitch said how long the tunnel is.

Same goes for the Rader Hochbrücke over the Kiel Kanal.. At SCS Version the sign which tells me that this is the "Räder Hochbrücke 3400 meters long" is sadly missing. So it would be great if you can return this little details. Also I have seen the A1 at the Maschener Kreuz and Horster Dreieck has this orange emergency calling posts.. It would be nice if you place them overal at German Autobahnen. Although in times of smartphones you can doubt of they are needed anymore but in fact they are still along our Autobahnen..

Edit..

In scs forums there is a topic from Topolino. He is also working in germany but on the Vanillamap. He has made his "GERMap" which adds also Flensburg to the Vanillamap and he has some beautiful details like street name signs as well as the green right arrow at a traffic light which allows you to turn right althout it lights red.
Also he has a resting place which has lots of static trucks which simulates an overfilled resting place what do you have every day in germany at nearly every resting place if you are a Trucker in germany

Such little details would also be nice at the Promodsmap.

ScuL
Founder

23 Sep 2019 23:33

MG Mike wrote:
23 Sep 2019 17:33
But you leaved the scs areas like they are. Do you think they are good as they are?
No, but it takes time to re-add them and at the moment we don't have any developer working on Germany.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information