Multiplayer Server for PROMODS? SCS

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
andysullman
Donation rank:

05 May 2019 13:57

Hi

I apolagizes if this has been ask before but I Installed PROMODS for EST2 in single player then I went on EST2 Mutiplayer & it felt like an empty different enviorment. I understand the world of trucks dont want anything to do with multiplayer promods but have you asked SCS for advice . So basically my question is would it be possible to start up a deticated multiplayer hosting Server for EST2 with promods already injected part of the mutilplayer server

Thanks

EG0611

05 May 2019 17:13

Hello,

First of all, SCS is not the developer of Multiplayer. A modding team named TruckersMP is developing Multiplayer and they have no relations with SCS Software.

TruckersMP developers have never been contacted with us for a Promods Multiplayer server. Even though as Promods we tried to contact with them but it has never been moved to further than communicating.

However there is a rumor on community that; a new Multiplayer platform called Infinite Truckers is planning to create moddable multiplayer servers incuding Promods but this has never been confirmed not denied.

I hope it would be helpful :)

andysullman
Donation rank:

05 May 2019 17:22

Thank you for the reply This is exciting news just signed up. looking at the on line server names it look highly likely wink wink SHHH

Thanks

Andy

VarapaXx

02 Sep 2019 15:21

New MP coming soon infinitetruckers.com Under construction now, but they say, there will be an opportunity to play on custom maps.

andysullman
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2019 18:58

Yes there sure is the closed beta starts of in september

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2019 19:28

Says who? You've got any proof of that? Testing could be months away still.. Or already happening. Maybe MP never comes. Who know?
Only reliable sources are believable.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

andysullman
Donation rank:

02 Sep 2019 19:45

https://discordapp.com/channels/5452210 ... 0259135524 Please check discord and the site all info is available to all

Update Subscriber Reminder that we currently have some open recruitments running. The Game Administration recruitment finishes tonight, Communications recruitment finishes on 7th September and Community Moderation finishes on 8th September. Check them out here, and get writing!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information