[WIP] The full real-life ETS2 1.39.x + ProMods 2.5x Map

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
bLKO

20 Jul 2019 15:15

Hello, what happened with Albania? I did some searching on the forum but all I could find was some posts from 2015 saying it was a work in progress. You have Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia but no Albania :(

Omicron
Developer

20 Jul 2019 16:08

bLKO

If you are referring to the development of Albania, it is still a WIP. However, a new developer is working on the region at the moment. Please check out the Balkan development topic for the latest news and updates.
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

bLKO

20 Jul 2019 16:29

Ohhh some drama in that topic haha anyways thanks man that's what I was looking for.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 20 Jul 2019 20:22, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

Omicron
Developer

20 Jul 2019 16:40

bLKO

Things did get a little out of hand there, but it won't be the last time that subject will be brought up again. Anyways, if you wanted to see more pictures of the work in Albania, you can look here. This is the topic where the developer (fisherjb) posted updates about the area he is working on, before he joined the ProMods team.
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

bLKO

20 Jul 2019 16:48

Ohh yesss! Looking at those pictures feels just like being home, will follow closely. Thanks a lot :)
Last edited by bmwGTR on 20 Jul 2019 20:23, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

31 Dec 2019 14:26

Some of you may think. Is the map dead?

No it isn't!

It's just being updated.
I found that Google MyMaps only supports up to 10 layers... Which obviously isn't enough...

So I'm moving the map to a new host. But that'll take some time.

But the map will return, updated and better then before!

I've received a few questions on why Road to the Black Sea hasn't been added yet. Well, that's easy. ProMods isn't merged yet ;)
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Master_of_the_roads

09 Jan 2020 18:19

Hi there, again thank you for this incredible in-game experience, for achieving the impossible and bringing the whole Europe to our doorstep and in full details, I've been quite absent these past months, RL issues had to be put first, my appartment needed a bit of renovating and my car had to be fixed by my mechanic, which was anything but easy and of course gathering enough money for the repairs was the main reason for my absence here on Promods. I haven't forgotten about this great community, quite the contrary, while having had RL issues, I kept thinking of how some day I'll be back on the road again, except maybe when I'm elsewhere with my car for real. :D

As soon as possible, I'll have enough time to be on the PM roads again and also will upgrade to the latest version, to that end, I wish you all a happy and prosperous New year 2020 and many more projects to follow! ;)

grassy_roots
Donation rank:

11 May 2020 20:49

Hey

Do you need help with updating the map. I am relearning digitizing maps and I think I could be of assistance.

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2021 12:35

Wonderful, I just discovered this topic, and I find it really good of you to enlighten us on what promods offers, it is also impressive to see in detail what promods offers for over 5 years 3.

Thank you Mr. for keeping this topic up to date, for your time and your work.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

waynecollins0886
Donation rank:

01 Oct 2021 21:13

does anyone know if any work is been done on yorkshire like leeds/bradford/harrogate/scarbourgh please let me know because that would awsome thank you

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information