[Central] Free download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
mayukh

14 Jul 2019 03:51

Hey, ProMods users / developers, i am currently attempting to download the latest version of Promods 2.41 and I am using the free download. I downloaded the def file than i downloaded the first 250 mb file, but after finishing the first file it wouldnt let me download file 2. I have no other current downloads and it was saying denied. I tried it a few more times after waiting a few mins but im pretty sure it put an ip ban on me. I waited and tried again over 4 hours later and it still wont let me download anything, please help me....

pjrm1470

14 Jul 2019 13:49

Well... i just started downloading... and i stop trying opening to download the second for the second time when i notice the information is fake!
I cannot download 2 files at the same time!

Ps.: I disabled my only extesions: Adblock and uMatrix and it still the same. I'm afraid of trying again and get banned and be unabled to download the mod.

I know i can pay 1 (that symbol idk what currency is) to download it all in one DL, but if in the download page says that i can download 2 at the same time, then allow it! or edit the page and place the right information: only 1 concurrent download
Last edited by Davyddin on 14 Jul 2019 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed all caps and underlining; please note https://www.promods.net/app.php/rules#rule-3e

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2019 13:55

If you would've read this, then you could know that it is indeed possible to download 2 files at the same time.: https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26256
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Davyddin
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2019 14:36

Please be advised that we are currently looking into whether or not there are any abnormalities with the free download. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Uniban

14 Jul 2019 18:02

I had the same problem. I was downloading 2 files and then I wanted to download other two. But it allowed me just one. after that I got blocked for no reason. I tried to download from other web browser and it worked, but just one download at time. Then I got blocked. So I downloaded the rest on another browser but it was for some reason corrupted so I wanted to redownload it and now I am blocked on all three browsers..

michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

15 Jul 2019 09:14

I've done some upgrades to the free download servers tonight - I have not been personally able to make this fault outside of the normal 2 connections. Give it a go now.
Promods Server Administrator

CptCaribbean

17 Jul 2019 10:07

- Please check if you have disabled any download managers or accelerators.
- Try a different browser (avoid Chrome & Opera as they can open multi-threads).
- Disable any anti-virus or firewall software that may "scan" downloads before downloading (thereby exceeding the limit).
- Check if you are not on a shared network (university/work, CG-NAT or mobile network).
- Wait at least one hour and try again.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

drokz077

17 Jul 2019 18:06

Hello there

iam trying to download free promods but some how microsoft edge keeps asking for login when trying giong to the second step

any help or tips ?

thnx

drokz077

CptCaribbean

18 Jul 2019 11:31

Have you tried using other browsers?
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Chimpampin

19 Jul 2019 15:08

When I try to download Promods, it says that I'm already downloading two files, and that if I keep trying to download more files I'll be penalized. The problem is I'm not downloading any promods files.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information