Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
joseantonio
Donation rank:

20 May 2019 15:07

ScuL wrote:
20 May 2019 02:32
Our estimations are that Madrid will take about 1.5 years to complete (Barcelona took 1 year)
If it would be 1.5 years, how long would it take to finish it since it began to be built?
you know more or less?

and how do you know how long it takes to do Barcelona and what it will take to do Madrid? out of curiosity, nothing more

CptCaribbean

20 May 2019 15:32

As Barcelona is in-game already, we know how much time was invested to release it. :lol:
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Freggs

20 May 2019 18:51

That jab at TSM is justified :lol:, to each their own at the end of the day.

Keep up the awesome work ! Eagerly awaiting some sweet next progress pics.

joseantonio
Donation rank:

21 May 2019 15:19

ScuL wrote:
20 May 2019 02:32
Our estimations are that Madrid will take about 1.5 years to complete (Barcelona took 1 year)

And how do you know how long it will take Madrid to complete? Where can you look at what is missing?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

21 May 2019 16:04

@joseantonio Please stop asking when Citys get finished. It will be finished when it's ready. Otherwise I've to give you a warning violating rule 3b "Repeatedly asking if there is any news related to a development thread or demanding new content;"! app.php/rules
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Lars014

21 May 2019 17:57

I just want to say that people who asks about a release date don’t have used the editor. So if you asking about it why don’t you test it out? Maybe you can discover your mapping skills and one day you can help ....
Developer of the Westpfalzmap-project in 1:1 (german Part of FSG Map) :
To not miss anything important, follow me on Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/AlphaMapper
And ofcourse check me out on You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IdOa ... NAtDv2Nd3A

EdgeGladiator

22 May 2019 11:55

yeah I agree with Lars014
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

edsor
Donation rank:

22 May 2019 16:54

I don't need to use the map editor to know when a project is paralyzed. That's the fact, the motives don't matter to me.
Don't ask when it will be ready. It's not worth it, believe me. Because, in addition to how arrogant and rude they are in this forum, you risk waiting with anguish months or years and then take a big disappointment. Barcelona is totally unplayable, and Madrid will surely be too. Put to wait, it is better to wait several years for SCS to make more DLCs.
The truth is that Promods doesn't make much sense anymore. It is an invasive map (any change, however small, on the base map requires an update), poorly optimized, causes lag and lower fps. Two or three more DLCs, and it will be completely useless. It is possible that I delete it after the final completion of the new version or, in any case, after the new DLC appears.
Seriously, it's not worth the trouble for this map.

EdgeGladiator

22 May 2019 17:16

wtf but why tell you shit ? I'm sorry but it's been years since you crying crying just for your crappy obsession about FPS, so you cannot close your mouth and break up ? The truth is that you're just a kid with 0 knowledge in modding, who kept crying as if you were a baby, so shut your mouth is better .

Wait SCS if you want, you don't know that SCS does not care at nothings about your country ? This is the last of the list, even Antarctica and Iceland DLC will come before, nobody cares :lol: :lol: the behavior of people of your country make me laugh so much in ETS2 haha
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Plum™
Developer

22 May 2019 17:28

Just because all of Europe will be covered by dlcs, which I am grateful of, doesn’t mean that Promods will die, I know how it looks like when a project dies as I have seen it happen myself and Promods on the opposite of that scale. Just because you will stop playing Promods won’t make the whole project die. Also as much as scs are doing a incredible job they have a lot of limits which Promods doesn’t have. Promods does a lot more than adding to the base map and rebuilding it, it goes whaay beyond that limit. And Promods is one of the best optimised maps out there! I have a very bad pc but it is still playable. This map is technically worth the value of all dlcs I think.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information