Hungary Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

25 Apr 2019 01:57

It requires editing of the prefab (ppd)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Shiva

25 Apr 2019 09:25

asilas, maybe you could learn to do new individual working border prefabs?
And if they are good enough, then maybe ProMods could use them?
That could be a win-win.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

JohnBart
Donation rank:

28 Apr 2019 20:51

I told this to PapierSUHD numerous times, but I cannot stress enough how much I love the work done in Debrecen and Hajdú-Bihar - both the city and its surroundings are spot on! However, when taking a job from Debrecen to Vásárosnamény today, I realized that the area has a minor issue gameplay-wise: you cannot drive directly to Vásárosnamény from Debrecen! You have to take a detour through Košice and Ужгород to get there!

The reason of this (unfortunately) stems from reality: Motorway M35 has no east-bound exit at the M3-M35 intersection at Görbeháza: the north-bound lane of M35 merges instead into the west-bound lane of M3. This means that players departing from Debrecen currently have no direct access to Vásárosnamény and the Ukrainian cities beyond - they need to drive to Slovakia to get there (through Košice, as I mentioned earlier)!

While this is currently not a major issue, it still feels a bit off, and I'm wondering if you can remedy this somehow (especially if the Ukraine will see some expansion in the future). Depending on the available space, I think there are two possibilities, as shown below:

• Creating a tiny portion of Road 4 (E573) north of Debrecen that would conclude in an intersection for M3.
  • Building a portion of Road 471 north-east of Debrecen that would conclude in Vásárosnamény.
In-game, these would look as follows:

Checking the area in-game, I see that the proposed tiny portion of Road 4 exists as an undriveable scenery road already - maybe that can be converted into an actual driveable patch of road. As for the second option (road 471), I don't know if you would have enough space for that, or not... :)

Is there any chance of getting one of these in-game in the future?
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

brainiac
Donation rank:

28 Apr 2019 21:42

Tip: You can take U-turn near Miskolc.
In Rebuilt Hungarian interchanges, that was solved with nonexistent U-turn bridge. I hope that Papier will make some local roads to bypass M3xM35 merge.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

JohnBart
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2019 09:11

Yeah, that's indeed a good workaround for the time being, but still poses a notable detour - and it just feels off to drive to Miskolc on M3-M30, turn around, and then drive back eastward on M3. :)
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.

YNM

29 Apr 2019 12:33

IRL the earthworks for the missing ramps do exist, albeit partially. So one way of solving the issue would just to find plans for the finished ramps, then make it in-game - foreshadowing the completion of the missing ramps IRL.

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2019 13:14

I'd go with 471, that way, maybe in the future it could be even added a connection to 49 towards the border at Csenger into RO (Satu Mare, Baia Mare region)
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

id777
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2019 22:26

If honestly, I would like to see road 4 with Nyiregyhaza.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

PapierSUHD
Developer

04 May 2019 13:00

The road 471 would be the better option here, I think. Let's see what I can do. ;)
Developer for Eastern Europe

Current work:
Ukraine

JohnBart
Donation rank:

04 May 2019 22:35

Oh, YASSS!

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information