2.32 compatibility with special transport?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
axidentprone04
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2019 17:23

I've just been playing 2.32 and it occurred to me that no special transport jobs/trailers were available, so i was thinking if its actually compatible with pro mods 2.32 if its not any ETA on when it will be available thanks.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2019 17:25

Yes it's compatible with PM 2.32, there are just not many Jobs availible, so you've to search for them.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

JohnBart
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2019 18:04

axidentprone04 wrote:
13 Jan 2019 17:23
I've just been playing 2.32 and it occurred to me that no special transport jobs/trailers were available, so i was thinking if its actually compatible with pro mods 2.32 if its not any ETA on when it will be available thanks.
Their appearance depends on two factors:

1. They require a certain level to be generated in the economy, as far as I know.

2. When using ProMods, not all ST jobs are available due to changes in the vanilla ETS2 map. Currently, the following cities offer ST jobs in ProMods:

- France: Nantes, Nice, Reims
- Italy: Napoli, Palermo
- Norway: Stavanger, Hiorthhamn (in Spitsbergen)
- UK: Sheffield

The rest of the routes (e.g. all German and Hungarian ST jobs) are unavailable due to changes in the map sectors where those routes take place. Whether they will eventually appear or not in ProMods are unknown yet.
Also, considering that the DLC received new routes after the release of the Italia DLC, I wouldn't be surprised if we'd receive some additional ST jobs in the Baltic areas in the future. Theoretically, those should work with ProMods as well, given that the DLC will more or less completely be used by the mod.
Ex-ProMods tester and ex-Moderator. Translator of the official ETS2 + ATS Hungarian localizations. Ex-Community Beta tester of SCS Software. Retired Admin of RestaCar.hu. Pre-recorded DJ at ETS2 RestaCar Pirate Radio.
Drive safe and be nice! ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information