Insufficient buffer size when generating?

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Ledbus

11 Jul 2018 05:16

So I was driving a heavy trailer from some city to some, going across the UK, though as soon as I took the train to UK, my game began to act weird, it was like the ground/road/cabin was shaking when I drove with the trailer attached, though only in first person/cabin view.
I then went to save the game, then load up before that job to save aswell just incase my game was perm damaged.. Though as I loaded up a auto-save from right before the job, it said game changes detected and put be back to default garage. I still saved and then went back to the save I did with the "bugged" trailer?, though now that also reset me to the default garage saying changes deteted.. Despite I just having made that save 2 minutes ago..

Here are my game logs -

IDK if nsufficient uffer size when generating is the issue, though that is what spammed my gamelog which can be seen.

Please help me with this, thanks in advance.

Josh0

11 Jul 2018 12:25

Ledbus wrote:
So I was driving a heavy trailer from some city to some, going across the UK, though as soon as I took the train to UK, my game began to act weird, it was like the ground/road/cabin was shaking when I drove with the trailer attached, though only in first person/cabin view.
I have seen this behavior before, it is something specific to heavy cargos.
Ledbus wrote:
Though as I loaded up a auto-save from right before the job, it said game changes detected and put be back to default garage. I still saved and then went back to the save I did with the "bugged" trailer?, though now that also reset me to the default garage saying changes deteted.. Despite I just having made that save 2 minutes ago..
I confirm from your game.log the behavior you describe, loading some previous saves resulted in an economy reset sending you back to your home garage:

Code: Select all

00:56:00.584 : Economy reset - invalid trailer detected
For some reason the game thinks there is an invalid trailer somewhere. Do you remember exactly which heavy cargo you were hauling at the time?
Ledbus wrote:
IDK if nsufficient uffer size when generating is the issue, though that is what spammed my gamelog which can be seen.
Those warnings always occur when looking around the world map. It is an SCS limitation (ProMods is using more map overlays than the base game can handle at one time).

Ledbus

11 Jul 2018 14:36

Josh0 wrote:
11 Jul 2018 12:25

Code: Select all

00:56:00.584 : Economy reset - invalid trailer detected
For some reason the game thinks there is an invalid trailer somewhere. Do you remember exactly which heavy cargo you were hauling at the time?
Yes, I was driving this trailer. Image

By the way, due to what happened, does that mean my game is messed up/bugged?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2018 21:28

Sounds to me like your trailer got stuck on something. Like a sign/sidewalk/bush/car/bump in the road, or anything. Do you remember when and where it happened?
That trailer shouldn't be bugged. It's a default trailer. Your game should be fine. Is there any possibility for you to recreate the issue?
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Josh0

13 Jul 2018 22:44

Ledbus wrote:
... though as soon as I took the train to UK, my game began to act weird, it was like the ground/road/cabin was shaking when I drove with the trailer attached
Were you experiencing a slight "vibration", or was the truck/trailer being "thrown around"?

In ProMods 2.27 the player spawn position for each end of the Channel Tunnel train will cause damage/collision if you are hauling a long trailer (the "thrown around" case). Several trailers from the Heavy Cargo Pack DLC fit this category, such as the concrete beams and the transformer. This has been corrected for a future release of ProMods. For now the recommendation is to take the ferry instead of the train when hauling long/heavy trailers.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

14 Jul 2018 12:52

I read it for like three times, and still I overread the location given :roll:
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Ledbus

17 Jul 2018 06:43

SORRY FOR THE SLOW RESPONSE - WAS ON HOLIDAY
Josh0 wrote:
13 Jul 2018 22:44
Were you experiencing a slight "vibration", or was the truck/trailer being "thrown around"?
Is was in a way vibrating-ish, though only in first/cabin view, as if the road and world just keept shaking.
Volleybal4life wrote:
13 Jul 2018 21:28
Is there any possibility for you to recreate the issue?
I can try to go to the same area and find a Heavy DLC trailer again and this time record using Shadowplay.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information