Cyprus Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
martinusK

10 Jun 2018 14:44

Looks nice, but those vanilla sidewalks ruin it a bit, especially in the second shot..
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Nissantruck

10 Jun 2018 15:56

I have been testing different places in Cyprus few times all ready and i must say,that it looks nice and if somebody could make the Island of Crete too in the Pm map in the same way as Cyprus is done,then that would make me happy.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

samuray
Donation rank:

10 Jun 2018 19:00

JurianPaulussen wrote:
10 Jun 2018 14:22
Nice photos Platypus! I can see there is a ferry at Lemesos, which goes to the south. If i am checking good translate, the only ferry from Lemesos goes to Asjdod, Israel. But since it's in conflict by political situations I don't expect this country in the map. (But probably they had to build this because of a ferry connection to Napoli)
It was stated that there was some private development in Israel (by platypus?), so maybe there will be some add-on in the future.

I can see that there is also a ferry port in Larnaca.

EdgeGladiator

10 Jun 2018 20:52

samuray wrote:
It was stated that there was some private development in Israel (by platypus?), so maybe there will be some add-on in the future.
This "country" is too controversial to appear one day in Promods, maybe it is done in private but it will certainly not appear.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Nissantruck

11 Jun 2018 10:26

samuray wrote:
JurianPaulussen wrote:
Nice photos Platypus! I can see there is a ferry at Lemesos, which goes to the south. If i am checking good translate, the only ferry from Lemesos goes to Asjdod, Israel. But since it's in conflict by political situations I don't expect this country in the map. (But probably they had to build this because of a ferry connection to Napoli)

I can see that there is also a ferry port in Larnaca.
I can be wrong about this,but i do remember that somebody did say that the map of Israel is a old map mod and i dont think that any conflicting areas will come to the Pm map.

The only ferry port,that works at least this moment is in Lemesos and the ferry port in Larnaka is out of action at least for now.I cant say to wich city it would be possible to go from that ferry port,because the map is still in beta testing now and i dont know,if that ferry port will ever come in use.

ArikTheBuilder
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2018 14:23

JurianPaulussen wrote:
Well israel is privately developing by a developer from promods people saying, but i think its platypus (maybe not) if the ferry goes there and he might added this addon if he created on so, israel cannot be created because of coflict, its not Kosovo, it will not be created because it doesn't at europe, gaza and the west bank are conflict areas, and also beacuse some terrorists will take down promods team XD
Last edited by ArikTheBuilder on 11 Jun 2018 14:42, edited 1 time in total.

ArikTheBuilder
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2018 14:42

Nissantruck wrote:
I have been testing different places in Cyprus few times all ready and i must say,that it looks nice and if somebody could make the Island of Crete too in the Pm map in the same way as Cyprus is done,then that would make me happy.
Do you know if it will come in 2.30? I hope so...

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2018 14:45

Maybe
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

Nissantruck

11 Jun 2018 15:41

ArikTheBuilder wrote:
11 Jun 2018 14:42
Nissantruck wrote:
Do you know if it will come in 2.30? I hope so...
If you did mean Cyprus,then i must say maybe it will come and if you did mean Crete,then i must say that i dont know,but i hope that it will come in the future to the Pm map.

CptCaribbean

11 Jun 2018 15:42

Anyways Israel isn't from Europe, it's from Asia. Why this desesperation? :lol: I'd expect much more Turkey or other european countries to come...
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information