Faroes expanded? great!

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
RootlessAgrarian
Donation rank:

09 Jul 2016 07:49

I'm briefly near my computer and of course had to install the latest ETS2 and PM; gone again soon until the Fall sometime but I did get in a couple of deliveries while waiting to depart again.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong but it seems to me that the Faroe Islands have grown a bit since I last visited them -- more roads, more villages, even some freight yards. If they have indeed been enhanced, many thanks to the devs. Faroes/Iceland/Scotland are one of my favourite areas. I also had the impression that some textures had been improved on buildings in Scotland. It's hard to remember how it used to look, so I can't be sure; it seems like the buildings now are prettier and more convincing than I remembered them. ETS2 just keeps getting better, especially with PM!

This upgrade was pretty painless, too.

Once again hats off to the devs.
British living in Canada, over 60, Hackintosh AMD RX580/8GB, OSX Mojave
USBcycle
The Beginner's Guide to SCS Mapping (WIP)
All DLCs + ProMods (sometimes: + RusMap + SR + GreatSteppe) Level 43

ScuL
Founder

09 Jul 2016 08:36

Thanks, we have made some improvements on the Faroes indeed :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information