Climate-Temperature

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
usaric
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2016 17:40

I did my first travel from Hirtshals to Iceland and I found it really cool. I arrived at 5 a.m and noticed the big snow around the port area and through the road. So I decided to check the temperature on my truck´s computer board and was indicating 11ºC :shock:

So I want to make a suggestion that, if possible, the temperature to reflect the climate on different areas of the map.

Thanks.

KyotoCarl
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2016 23:00

If that's possible that would be a great addition. Would enhance the realism alot!

ScuL
Founder

25 Apr 2016 23:22

We have already done this, but if you are using a weather mod it will overwrite our climate files
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

usaric
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2016 18:30

Nope, i´m using just the Promods 2.0. No other mod whatsoever. Regarding the subject, I turned my way back to Seydisfjordur port after deliver my cargo at Keflavik Airport. It was daytime and was 12ºC by then. Reaching the port by night, around 22:00h, the temperature dropped to only 8ºC, which I found inconsistent with all the snow of the environment. Headed my way to Torshavn to make another delivery and was making 22ºC. Considering the average high temp of that location is around 13ºC, I thought there´s some room for improvements in that particular matter so, as stated by KyotoCarl, it would enhance realism. You guys are doing a superb job and I´m just contributing, as a player and observer, for a realistic experience. Thanks for the attention.

ScuL
Founder

27 Apr 2016 01:21

I will ask one of our devs to look at the match of the climate files in these zones again :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

usaric
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2016 21:30

That would be nice. Thanks.

AssassinLV
Donation rank:

01 May 2016 08:04

Well at least it's not +30°C as in Promods 1.9X (I think it was 1.9X....)
Mom says to son.
Hey son - can you go to the shop and buy the milk, if they have eggs - buy six.
Sure.
Son goes to the shop and buys six packs of milk and goes back home.
Why did you buy six packs of milk?
Because - they had eggs. And you told me to buy six - if they had eggs.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information