The problem with traction

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
chromowiec12

31 Jan 2016 08:35

Hello.Pobrałem ProMods 2.0 installed all beautifully I might add that I have no other mods installed, the first course I did obrzedł without problems, then began steps, namely the car holds the road as I drove across the ice, I know that this map has a slippery roads but in every city is same as the snow on a given stretch is about understand but it looks like that the entire network of roads was icy tried to set the default settings and it is the same play to v 1.22.2

ScuL
Founder

31 Jan 2016 08:36

The problem sits in the automatic gearbox, it changes gear at the wrong time. If you drive with a manual gearbox you will have no problems
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

chromowiec12

31 Jan 2016 08:54

I play the keyboard, the mouse thought it was a fault control the mouse because you know mouse does not have a feature force feedback, I played a new profile on the same map without mods like I'll turn in half the steering wheel in the car and kicking in the opposite direction, I feel like I was driving on ice throws truck lack of grip I feel as if physics was the problem may be on the steering wheel is not the case I do not have any such play on the keyboard + mouse

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information