Helloooooooooo

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
NoobGaminginHD

08 Mar 2014 10:58

Hi everyone! Recently I got back into Euro truck simulator 2, I played all the 18 WoS series and I also played ets2 when it first came out and ever since I played it time to time when I was boored or downloading something.
I always wanted a steering wheel like the g27 but could never afford it and my computer couldn't even handle the game without lags on some medium settings.

Recently I got a gaming PC (i7 4770k, gtx 770, 8 gigs of ram :D) and bought euro truck simulator gold edition (I played the demo). Just a few minutes ago I also ordered a g27 (took me some time to save up money for it) and it will arrive in about 1 month since it was ordered from the US (here the price is almost 2x bigger)...what can I say...I'm super excited !!!
I found out about this community from youtube ets2 gameplay vids (to be more specific from ChalkOne Plays - Lets Plays and Walkthroughs) and I thought it would be nice to join, get some mods and be part of this forum !

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

08 Mar 2014 11:20

Hey mate welcome to the ProMods hood. Enjoy the times here... You can for example post your adventures in the share the love section if you want ;)
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

NoobGaminginHD

08 Mar 2014 14:06

Nico wrote:Hey mate welcome to the ProMods hood. Enjoy the times here... You can for example post your adventures in the share the love section if you want ;)
As soon as I get the g27 I'll record some gameplays (including some multiplayer gameplays when it comes out).

Tnanks!

Return to “Introductions”

• Information