4th anniversary of joining the ProMods Forum. Time flies!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Blue Lark
Donation rank:

30 Aug 2019 14:41

It's been four years since I joined the ProMods Forum, and I started ProMods for the first time. As soon as I bought the first Euro Truck Simulator 2, the mod with ETS2 is ProMods. Back in September 2015, the ProMods version was 1.95. This was when the ProMods version did not exceed the number 2. Over time, the ProMods have gained a lot of value by rebuilding many areas beyond their reach. Although many areas produced by ProMods were lost by other DLC launches, its development did not stop. Four years have already passed like the speed of light. As a fan of ProMods, I would like to express my pride and appreciation for the tremendous progress that ProMods have made so far. For me, ProMods is part or most of ETS2. I've been playing ETS2 since there are ProMods. If ProMods had not been founded and had not been there, I would have quit ETS2 for just three hours. That's how much ProMods already make up the bulk of my ETS2. I hope ProMods will break through the limited frame and extend to all parts of Europe, and I hope ProMods will become the number one map of ETS2. It's September, when fall begins in two days. I wish ProMods founder Nico and ScuL and all ProMods members a full happiness and hope in the future.

Sincerely,
Hobert

This screenshots have become a memory. This is the first screenshot I took as soon as I bought ETS2. :)
ProMods Hamburg, which has become a memory now... :(
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

30 Aug 2019 15:43

Nice Screenshots.
And yes i still remember also those older versions of Promods....
I am here since 2014
It was the Promods version 1.62
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

PirriAND

01 Sep 2019 15:35

Happy Bday to all Staff and users!!!

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information