Traffic signs font (SPAIN) help please!

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
PirriAND

24 Jun 2019 15:18

Hello my fellow promods friends,

I am currently working on a mod for a videogame (Arma 3) in which i need to create traffic signs. Since the mod setting is going to be Spain, and the Spain devolpers in ProMods are doing an outstanding job bulding the Iberian Peninsula and it's traffic signs, i want to know the font that real life Spanish traffic signs use, and more importantly where to download it.

Basically i need to know the font to make signs like these:

Thank you in advance!

Also, i would have add this question in the Iberian peninsula thread but it's locked! :cry:

Omicron
Developer

24 Jun 2019 22:00

The last four signs (and route numbers) appear to be written in what looks like Traffic Type Spain D (according to Wikipedia), which is identical to Alfabeto Normale (Italian), which is a bolder version of Transport (British, similar to Transport Heavy, which can be downloaded for free here). I couldn't find what the other fonts were, sorry.
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

PirriAND

26 Jun 2019 17:38

Thank you very much!

Omicron
Developer

03 Jul 2019 16:01

Spain uses two typefaces: Autopista (derived from FHWA series E modified) for motorways and Carretera Convencional (also known as CCRIGE or Traffic Type Spain D) for other situations. The typeface Carretera Convencional is derived from the British Transport typeface, and is almost identical to the Italian Alfabeto Normale.
www.localfonts.eu

Hope this helps! :D
Developer since 2.56
Éirinn go Brách!

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information