How can I change handling?

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
jakers132

25 Apr 2019 17:50

I am playing on a keyboard (I know, I know, my steering wheel is broken atm) and there's two things that are bothering me,

1. braking after I stop pressing the brake, for example let's say that someone cuts in my line or stops hardly while I am going 80km/h, I slow down to 60km/h and want to drive that fast, but the brake is still braking for one second after I stopped pressing the button and I end up going only 20km/h and having to waste a lot of time to get back to the 60km/h, I tried changing the brake intensity, but I didn't really notice a big difference

2. steering too slowly, not that big of an issue, but sometimes it feels like it's taking a lot of time to steer, I previously had a car mod and I think it had the same issue as well, which is much more obvious when you are trying to drive a car.

CptCaribbean

27 Apr 2019 17:59

So which is the question? I also play with a keyboard and what I did to solve those problems you're facing is to increase the intensity of the brakes and increasing the sensibility of the wheel from the "Options" section.
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information