Safe External Contracts Locations List

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
derL

06 Jan 2020 11:26

Pécs - HU (Tradeaux) to Rennes - F (Globeur) and Roscoff - F (Lisette) to Limoges - F (Wilnet) is safe, too.

Proboo

24 Dec 2020 12:27

Thank you for this list! Very useful for World of trucks events.
Keep on hauling through life :)

SzymonKurzacz

20 Jun 2021 14:37

Hello.

First of all. I know, that I'm digging into an old topic, but I had to :)

In short. I love ProMods and I like driving in WoT/External Contracts. I know that ProMods is barely working with WoT. There are companies that work without problems, and others that are a pure waste of experience and cash while driving to them, only to see "wot synchronization". In most cases, it depends on how much specific company was edited on ProMods map.

OP created a beautiful list, that is very helpful. But I improved that list rewriting it into Google Spreadsheet with sort and filter options. I still miss tons of places, especially from Italia and Iberia DLC's. Those will be added in time. For sure most places in Iberia in ProMods 2.55 are working flawlessly, but that probably will change during the expansion of ProMods into Iberia.

Right now I'm driving as many contracts as possible in WoT using ProMods, to check if a specific company is working or not. The list is growing.

The spreadsheet has columns with data about country, city name, company name in ProMods Company Addon, company name in default ETS2, information if that location is ok or not, and date of entry into the list.

The rule is that: if the start OR endpoint of WoT contract is marked as "no/broken" then that contract cannot be done. If Both places are marked ad "ok" then it might be doable IF route does not need to use ferry - most ferries are broken in ProMods.

Some technical detail about the use of that file is available on my website: https://kurzacz.pl/ets2-promods-world-of-trucks/
Direct link to spreadsheet.

I hope that this will be useful, especially for those of You who want to drive WoT Event contracts using ProMods. Have fun!
Air Child charity VTC - we drive and sponsors donate to UNICEF for each 1000km.
ProMods WoT Safe City Names

plisboa72

21 Jun 2021 14:55

Hey SzymonKurzacz,

Thanks for your work.
I will try to help if I find any useful info.

Thanks also to KNuCK13_70p. This is what a team work is all about.

I'm a rookie at this game but I really love it.
I was very sad when I discovered that I could not do WOT external contracts with Promods active :-(

SzymonKurzacz

21 Jun 2021 19:34

Right now I've extracted all companies from default ETS2 with all DLC, so only those places where WoT contracts can go. Or almost all, there might be one or two more places that I missed. And I've found quite a fast way to eliminate broken companies while using ProMods. When You try to take the contract from a "broken" company while using External Market it tells You that Your truck mod is not working correctly and the trailer is too long for it. So You can eliminate that company without driving to it, just being in the general neighborhood.

According to my observations almost every time those contracts work or not based on the whole city - so if You see a city location with only some companies marked as ok or broken, then You have a great chance that every other company in that city has the same status. That excludes some companies outside cities like Nucleon or EuroAcres, which will be most likely not moved, even when the whole city is edited in ProMods.

I have about 800 companies left to check on my list, and with my recent discovery of a faster method, it can go quite fast to check each and every one of those, with exceptions of some unusual locations or cargo.

For sure You can go with all contracts in Portugal and Spain cities. Avoid using ferries, and EuroTunnel also does not work with WoT. Excluding Spain and Portugal, there are at least 188 working locations to choose from WoT contracts.

I'll rush through that list tomorrow, will use a cheat profile to get it faster.

EDIT 2021-06-24
I have finished (mostly) all company locations from vanilla ETS2 while using ProMods.

There are 1243 valid company locations in ETS2.
1043 from them are working
162 are broken - either missing in-game or location exists but You cant deliver from/to
38 are unchecked

During my checks, I've updated some of the oldest locations, dated in file to 2018. I'll update some of those locations soon, so the file will be more up-to-date. 160 locations from 2018 and 2019 need to be rechecked.

Those unchecked locations are:
- Volvo and Scania dealers,
- gas stations in Italy (Ini/Eni)
- gas stations in France (Eco)
- few wind tower locations (Konstnorr/Skanska)
Those are delivery locations, thus to check that You need to get a very specific contract. And I'm not entirely sure if those contracts are available on World of Trucks at all.

List of cities that have at least 1 broken location. Some of them are mostly ok, like 3 locations are ok and one is broken, but it is liosted here. If You will avoid those locations, then You should be safe to deliver.
  1. aalborg
  2. aberdeen
  3. bergen
  4. berlin
  5. bern
  6. bialystok
  7. bremen
  8. brno
  9. brussel
  10. calais
  11. cambridge
  12. debrecen
  13. dortmund
  14. dover
  15. duisburg
  16. edinburgh
  17. erfurt
  18. esbjerg
  19. felixstowe
  20. frankfurt
  21. glasgow
  22. groningen
  23. hamburg
  24. hannover
  25. helsinki
  26. innsbruck
  27. kaliningrad
  28. kapellskar
  29. katowice
  30. kobenhavn
  31. leipzig
  32. lemans
  33. liege
  34. linkoping
  35. lodz
  36. london
  37. lublin
  38. lyon
  39. magdeburg
  40. manchester
  41. mannheim
  42. milano
  43. munchen
  44. narva
  45. newcastle
  46. nurnberg
  47. nynashamn
  48. olsztyn
  49. oslo
  50. osnabruck
  51. parnu
  52. poznan
  53. prague
  54. rotterdam
  55. salzburg
  56. sheffield
  57. sofia
  58. southampton
  59. stockholm
  60. stuttgart
  61. swansea
  62. szczecin
  63. torino
  64. warszawa
  65. wien
  66. wroclaw

SzymonKurzacz

05 Jul 2021 18:27

I'll bump up this time.

I have finished checking all sender's company locations, including already checked in 2018 and 2019. There are about 40 left, mostly gas stations in France and Italy, but I am not sure if WoT uses those in contracts at all.

BONUS: I have made a complete list of all ferries and tunnels used in default ETS2 + all DLC.
19 routes are OK, 16 routes are not working while using ProMods.

There is ONE AND ONLY connection between the UK and Europe mainland: IJmuiden (Amsterdam) to Newcastle-upon-Tyne

BLOG entry with Google Spreadsheet: https://kurzacz.pl/ets2-promods-world-of-trucks/
Google Spreadsheet:

ScuL
Founder

06 Jul 2021 00:17

That is a monk's job very impressive effort
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

casualities

21 Sep 2021 13:05

SzymonKurzacz wrote:
05 Jul 2021 18:27
I'll bump up this time.

I have finished checking all sender's company locations, including already checked in 2018 and 2019. There are about 40 left, mostly gas stations in France and Italy, but I am not sure if WoT uses those in contracts at all.

BONUS: I have made a complete list of all ferries and tunnels used in default ETS2 + all DLC.
19 routes are OK, 16 routes are not working while using ProMods.

There is ONE AND ONLY connection between the UK and Europe mainland: IJmuiden (Amsterdam) to Newcastle-upon-Tyne

BLOG entry with Google Spreadsheet: https://kurzacz.pl/ets2-promods-world-of-trucks/
Google Spreadsheet:
Excellent effort Szymon!

SzymonKurzacz

09 Oct 2021 17:19

Thank You @casualities.

Want a bonus? Stupid question...
Little working here and there and Steam mod is up... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2623657746

What does that mod do?
In not localized city names adds some basic indicators, if companies in that city are working with WoT or not.
  • (-) next to the city name tells You that all companies in that city are not working with ProMods
  • (-name) next to the city name tells You that only company <name> in that city is broken and does not work with ProMods
  • (+name) next to the city name tells You that only company <name> in that city work with ProMods
  • a question mark next to the company name in the above examples indicates, that result of traveling to/from that company is unknown, plus and minus indicate the status of other companies in the city, like (+name?) will be that only this company may work.
Most important is that if You will not use localized city names, then all those bracket indicators will be visible in the contract list while searching for a new contract.

venelin.boev
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2021 18:28

Thanx a lot for update!

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information