An idea of Switzerland map

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
PerrydPelle

31 May 2019 19:09

I have another idea. There is a very popular brewery here in Switserland, Rheinfelden to be precise, here is a photo.
It would be nice to have this beautiful brewery in ETS2 as a delivery point, believe me everyone in Switzerland knows this brewery! ;)
Developer of uh...

Shiva

01 Jun 2019 05:26

Ok... found it:
Google view
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Hellsh_sven
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2019 09:10

The Gotthard Road Tunnel route itself looks OK.
The mountain roads over it, no clue. Maybe not so good for trucks. + graphics/surroundings need space, does it have enough for those?

The mountain road over it is not accessible to lorrys ... the only heavier vehicles allowed in the pass are bus/coach
En livstid i krig

Shiriru94
Donation rank:

31 May 2021 15:43

I know this Thread is quite old, but as a Swiss, It's the most suitable one.

In a general idea thread I wrote that post a few days ago about Switzerland:
Shiriru94 wrote:
28 May 2021 09:30
If there is enough space in / around Switzerland left; What about Locarno or Lugano in Ticino, Sion or Martigny (if enough space because the mountains), Lucerne, Bregenz or Lindau (maybe too close on Vaduz), Chur (same reason), Constance (maybe too close on Zurich), Freiburg in Breisgau (maybe too close on Mulhouse)?

I know for all of them there is literally no space available^^
About Gotthard: I think it's is OK like it is... There are other alp-transit roads I concern more about: San Bernadino and Grand San Bernhard. The San Bernadino road, at most on the northern ramp, looks like even more curvy than the A13 really is. And it's rather a pass (which is irl not really suitable for trucks) than a 1-2 lane highway with a medium long tunnel. The Road to the Grand St. Bernhard has ZERO comparison with the real envoirement, neither imagined via Lötschberg nor imagined via Fribourg - Vevey (Lac Léman).
PerrydPelle wrote:
31 May 2019 19:09
I have another idea. There is a very popular brewery here in Switserland, Rheinfelden to be precise, here is a photo.

[img]

It would be nice to have this beautiful brewery in ETS2 as a delivery point, believe me everyone in Switzerland knows this brewery! ;)
About Feldschlösschen: Yes - absolutely, but I think it's impossible to model it in because Fricktal has literally no space left :lol:
Last edited by Shiriru94 on 06 Jun 2021 21:07, edited 1 time in total.
Schweizer truckt durch Eurasien :D

My Mod Combo (ETS2)

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2021 11:34

What about the route 19 from the A2 at Andermatt (Göschenen) to Brig and further by the A9 to Sion and Genève? It would be great if the Furka Autoverlad would be built, as it would be the first auto transport train on the entire map apart from the Channel Tunnel.

Shiriru94
Donation rank:

02 Jun 2021 12:52

Nice idea - but...
- Is there enough space for Route 19 (not only from Andermatt... From Chur - Oberalppass)?
- The Autoverlad is limited by 3.62m and 20t - Cost: 200 CHF
Schweizer truckt durch Eurasien :D

My Mod Combo (ETS2)

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information