Mods you use

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Wawrzu
Donation rank:

28 Jun 2018 21:13

Hello, I'm looking for an inspiration. I'm aware that this kind of topic could've been started a few times before, but I was looking for it and couldn't find it. So, I'm asking you to share all of the mods you use to play ETS2 1.31. I'm curious and looking for an inspiration like I said. I'd like my game to be as much realistic and as big (when it comes to size of the map) as it could be, but as we all know, there are some limitations caused mainly by the compatibility of modifications.
Mods I use (this is still a WiP pack, I keep on looking for new mods and changing them, as I encounter many crashes due to incompability etc.):
  • Promods 2.27
    RusMap 1.8
    The Great Steppe 1.0.3
    ScandinaviaMod 0.4
    Promods Trailer and Company 1.1
    AI Traffic pack by Jazzycat 7.7
    Trailers & Cargo pack by Jazzycat 7.1
    Bus Traffic pack by Jazzycat 4.5
    Piva Weather Mod NO HDR 5.2
    AI Traffic Mod, Realistic Truck Physics, Realistic Rain Effects by DB
    Realistic Russian Highways and Better Traffic Flow by brainiac
    Real Speed Limits by Teppey71
I'd also like to use Poland Rebuilding, Project Balkans and Southern Regions maps, but they are incompatible for some reasons. When it comes to other mods, I'm looking for a nice Economy mod and overall, mods that make the game more realistic and immersive. Hope you can help me somehow. :)

CAPLV
Donation rank:

29 Jun 2018 11:06

Poland rebuilding/Balkans and Southern region map are compatible with Promods/Rusmap/Steppe/Scandinavia.. just need proper load order and req dlc (all incl.Italy)

here is base load order... viewtopic.php?f=42&t=14523 - you need just a bit change it.. Poland rebuild above Balkans, Balkans above promods,

Economic mod you can make self (as i do) just get any economic mod and change values as you need or use any ready mod.
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Wawrzu
Donation rank:

29 Jun 2018 13:32

Poland Rebuilding doesn't open, there is an error when I try to open the .zip file, which says the file is corrupted or something. Balkans, Southern Region and K Economic mod I wanted to use are not gonna work without the Italy DLC which I don't have yet. I've been looking for other economy mods but they are either out of date or they are incompatbile with promods (Pardubak's one). I would made it by myself, but I don't know how. Anyway, that was not the main cause of starting this topic, I was curious about other people's mod packs.

CAPLV
Donation rank:

29 Jun 2018 14:03

you can see in my signature map mods i use w/o problems.. so about PLRB.. check your pc software and download again. and.. get Italy dlc.. as promods 2.30 will req that dlc...

https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/2226- ... -2-italia/ - 8 euros
- 12 euros

btw.. all map dlc only 20 euros..

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/5 ... p_Booster/
// ETS2 v.1.36+Promods 2.43+Roextended 2.4(P)+RSK Turkey 1.9.5+RusMap 2.0+Southern Region 7.9+TGS 1.36 //

Wawrzu
Donation rank:

29 Jun 2018 14:31

Trust me, If I had the money, I'd buy it :)

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information