Your favourite Band/Song/etc.

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Wawrzu
Donation rank:

26 Jun 2018 22:45

I have a lot of bands that I like listening too very much, but the most favourite are Linkin Park, Metallica, Pantera, Alice in Chains and a polish hip-hop artist Łona. When it comes to favourite songs, there are a few: "Man In The Box" by Alice in Chains, "Cemetery Gates" by Pantera, "Money For Nothing" by Dire Straits and "Holy Diver" by Dio ;)

Masha Bella

04 Mar 2019 14:33

Hi everyone)) I'm searched on forum about the themes of music/radios, but didn't find something except this... i want finded something fresh by date of post, but don't...))

So, i'm listening ALL american & european, rap, pop & country, all the times))) And these radiostation:
1POWER & HOT108JAMZ of Powerhitz.com (New York) - Rap;
NRK MP3 (Oslo) - Pop & Dance;
Heartland Public Radio 1 - old country, before 1980;
80's & 90's country of 181.fm, most i like 80's)) Yesterday i hear in there (80's country) station rare singing song, it's a "Juice Newton - Love's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me"
Callipso wrote:
31 May 2018 21:42
The only things I refuse to listen to are Country music and Rap.
As you see, i'm listen, this music styles ;))) Everyone have itself favorite music, & i'm understand, when someone don't listen some styles, which likes another one))
I'm driving this maps in our love games:
ETS2: ProMods + Poland Rebuilding + Paris Rebuild + Swedish Islands + Romania Extended + YKS Turkey + Antarctica
ATS: C2C + CanaDream + VivaMex + Mexico Extremo

Master_of_the_roads

07 Mar 2019 21:31

Hi guys, 'been absent now for quite a while, getting busy preparing to buy my first car ever, so instead of enjoying Promods and company, was annoyed fixing all the paperwork for getting my car as soon as possible. 8-)

As far as for my music choices is concerned, I refuse to listen to commercial modern day crap that pops up every now and then, I prefer oldschool music, bands and songs, they sounded a lot better, in fact they still do when you listen to them, the very first on my music list is Europe with The Final Countdown, then second Aerosmith and RUN DMC with Walk This Way, also Roxette, Belinda Carlisle, Irene Cara, Kim Carnes, Kim Wilde, Rod Stewart, Bryan Adams all get very high scores from me, that kind of music relaxes people driving in their vehicles and at home, not the modern day ruckus that they think must be heard and produced, same goes for all the high-budget attempts to gain sympathy from us, yet we know it isn't even worth a cent or a penny to listen to. Only a couple or more exceptions in this ruckus are allowed, but that's it. ;)

I don't mind Country music, it's nice, it reaches and touches people and that's what's important, not just for sales or high profit margins, but to make people want to listen to and come back without headache. :twisted:

In addition to Country music, I enjoy some Balkans songs as well, because they have the same good-vibes feeling as well, although some modern day combinations of theirs, leave room for interpretation.

reedus

22 Apr 2019 16:30

i have long list of fav songs and bands

Horizon™
Developer

23 Apr 2019 15:15

In the past, I never had the favourite music band, but recently (several months ago) I have found a group named "Iron Maiden" that hooked me to their music due of great story-telling, such as in "Empire of the clouds" & "When The Wild Wind Blows" and many other songs from them. I am also listening to Metallica, Alice In Chains, Skillet, Foo Fighters, Offspring, Disturbed and many others.

I am also listening from time-to-time the music genre called "Eurodance" that was popular in the 1990s and Eurobeat due of its energetic songs.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information