Football discussion

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Rusty Truck

31 May 2018 12:21

just seen this post.i have seen an italian seria a game for the first time in milan .it was ac milan v sampdoria the crowed was fantastic great experiance then went to see juventus v atalanta in february this year but due to bad snow match was abandoned,i'm a juventus fan. going to camp nou in july

CptCaribbean

31 May 2018 13:33

Code: Select all

going to camp nou in july
Heh, we'll stay in touch, living in Barcelona ;)
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

PirriAND

02 Jun 2018 22:34

^I'll kiddnap him before you meet him and take it to a better stadium... The RCDE Stadium ;)

Hahahaha

Noah_Lukas

02 Jun 2018 22:48

Emm ... emm ... ergg .. what about the Wildparkstadion ? :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

PirriAND

03 Jun 2018 13:21

Not a bad stadium at all.
It's bigger than the biggest stadium in my country:

BereGhostsGIANTFan

03 Jun 2018 19:43

Wow! Only just found this thread! I’ve been a LFC fan for as long as I can remember! I’m surprised that no one here has mentioned Ramos’ cheating in the Champions League Final.

martinusK

04 Jun 2018 08:13

I was way too pissed off tbh to write here. Ramos is probably the dirtiest CL-level player in Europe, so i was not surprised that he messed something up, but i believe such a serious injury should be carded or should bring about a post-match inquiry. Shameful from the ref, but meh, nothing to do anymore.

Also, nice to see there are so many LFC fans :D
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

EdgeGladiator

04 Jun 2018 10:21

Pepe is no longer there, otherwise there would have been all the attack that would be affected. :cry: The referee should have excluded Sergio Ramos but on this fault, we can not directly know if it's going to hurt him or that it's an intention of him, the video referee could answer that. This player is very detestable and one of the most detestable in Europe, it is on.
Btw, no one comes to Madrid or the west in late July lol
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

CptCaribbean

04 Jun 2018 13:04

Sergio Ramos is a well-known player in La Liga, not because any of his skills (more about luck as he scores at 93' very usually) but about his dirtyness as player. In CL he is quite normal but I want you to see a "Clásico" match and you will see how dirty he really is. He always gets a red card or should get it in every Clásico. He's the player that has received more red cards in the La Liga's history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkamtKnV2yM
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

PirriAND

04 Jun 2018 16:30

Why do all the fans of FC Barcelona and Real Madrid get so pissed off about what the other teams does to you, when both RM and FCB are the biggest thieves in La Liga. Teams like Levante, Espanyol, Betis, Real Sociedad, Leganes, Getafe... Suffer from your thefts everytime they play against you guys.

Oh, and about how you NEVER want to speak about money:

In conclusion, Barça and Madrid are a bunch of whiner thugs.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information