force feedback + radio issieus

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Flotje85
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2017 12:23

I have some problems with some of my radiostations, some of them dont load in.
I geuss the problem is with the streaming link its selve , caus when i manualy go look it up (the streaming link) i get an error . I am from belgium end i normaly listen tho studio brussel but this no longer works ! I try to put in a new streaminglink in the live_streams SII_file but that dont work ether.
Dus some body have the same problem or a solution ???

The secont problem i have is with the force feedback on my steeringwheel (t500rs)
the force feedback + the autocentering do not work when i start the game up, but when i drive for a few minutes it sudenley kicks in. never had any problems in the past.

I made a new profile with NO mod , 100% vanilla version 1.28 still have the same issieus!

Pleas excuse my BAD English !!!
I hope some body cane help me.
Grtz

Noah_Lukas

16 Sep 2017 17:50

Flotje85 wrote:
16 Sep 2017 12:23
I have some problems with some of my radiostations, some of them dont load in.
I geuss the problem is with the streaming link its selve , caus when i manualy go look it up (the streaming link) i get an error . I am from belgium end i normaly listen tho studio brussel but this no longer works ! I try to put in a new streaminglink in the live_streams SII_file but that dont work ether.
Dus some body have the same problem or a solution ???
I can try to help ya with the radio stations, I put new radio stations into the live_streams file for myself ;)
I searched for one specific radiostation too so I had a look on following sites: http://onlineradiobox.com/Europe/?cs=fi.nova&played=1 , http://vtuner.com/setupapp/guide/asp/Br ... rtpage.asp and some others so try to search for your radiostation there and try out that link, if you need more help with it or didn't understand something feel free to ask ;)
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Flotje85
Donation rank:

16 Sep 2017 22:51

Noah
Your last link (vtuner.com) provided me with the solution to my radio problem !! Many thanks M8 !!

Noah_Lukas

16 Sep 2017 23:20

No Problem buddy :D :D
Developer for Germany and France
Regional Coordinator for the Central Region

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information