Good PC

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
BenjaBrim
Donation rank:

11 Jan 2018 14:50

phlyer91 wrote:
24 Dec 2017 15:13
TheRealRqst wrote:
16 Dec 2017 17:43
Like bmwGTR said, building a PC by itself, not prebuilt, is the best route to take. Companies charge build costs, and need to make a profit, so you'll end up paying £100-£175 too much, or around that price range.

You can look for small form factor cases online, but you'll need to get a small form factor power supply, small form factor Motherboard (Either Mini ATX or Mini ITX), small form factor graphics card, which the 1060 can be, and a low profile fan + smaller size fans, maybe 80cm ones.

The specs would be alright, but it's better if you turn down the scaling, unless you're using a 60" TV or something. Scaling, as GeForce Experience says it, is:
"Uses Supersampling Antialiasing to smooth the appearance of aliased edges and to dramatically increase detail by rendering the game's graphics at a higher resolution., which is then displayed at the player's screen resolution. For example, 200% scaling at 1920x1080 renders the game on the graphics card at 3840x2160, before scaling the result back down to 1920x1080, creating a significantly more detailed image almost entirely free of aliasing."

Ask me any questions if need be, but quote me or I might not get back to you.
phlyer91 wrote:
14 Dec 2017 22:24
Hello,

I'm actually looking for a good "normal´´ gaming pc which should be small (because I want to play on my tv) and which will be able to play ETS2, Promods and RusMap on 400% scaling and high settings.
Do you think this computer could do it?:

https://www.mifcom.de/gaming-slim-pc-co ... 6gb-id4966

Or maybe a better graphic card?

Thanks for any help and replys! ;)

Thanks for your help! The problem is, that I'm not good in building a computer. :?
I have a 65' 4K TV. Which computer would be the best for me to play ETS2 on this TV. It has to be a mini pc and how does Full HD game look on this TV? ;)
Any ideas?
It's not that hard to build a computer, you just plug and play. Put some research into it if you need to, the only hard thing would be the front panel connectors, but like I said, you can research it, and find out how to do it for your motherboard. Sorry for the late reply.

RobertKNL
Donation rank:

16 Jan 2018 04:09

Or find a company who will build it for you (they usually help you pick parts as well). However, that usually isn't very cheap.

BenjaBrim
Donation rank:

16 Jan 2018 07:05

RobertKNL wrote:
Or find a company who will build it for you (they usually help you pick parts as well). However, that usually isn't very cheap.
Yeah you've got to pay for build costs and all this other stuff. Look up a YouTube video on how to build a gaming pc, just to give you an idea on it.

DeanHen

28 Jan 2018 10:52

TheRealRqst wrote:
RobertKNL wrote:
Yeah you've got to pay for build costs and all this other stuff. Look up a YouTube video on how to build a gaming pc, just to give you an idea on it.
I was kind of hesitant to build my PC the first time, but it literally takes watching a couple of youtube videos, like you said. There's no point paying money to someone that could go towards better parts imo.
This article shows the amazing effectiveness of Viasil so check it out.

BenjaBrim
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2018 12:08

DeanHen wrote:
28 Jan 2018 10:52
TheRealRqst wrote:
RobertKNL wrote:
I was kind of hesitant to build my PC the first time, but it literally takes watching a couple of youtube videos, like you said. There's no point paying money to someone that could go towards better parts imo.
Yeah lol

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information