Has anyone every purchased the M.A.Z 500 series by Stas556?: https://www.facebook.com/groups/truckskillgroup/permalink/7

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Lionfish
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2017 12:20

DeusHorizon wrote:
11 Jun 2017 12:11
Well, at least some of it is back. I wonder how much you have paid for such product (a.k.a its cost) ?

And I am going to repeat myself again - never buy a paid mod, as it is illegal, and you may not get what you payed for. It is okay to actually donate.
Fair enough. I sent a complaint to him. I hope that he gets the message. Meanwhile, there are some people that have paid for his mod, but got it. It's not really a scam. He seems to have a huge grudge against me, apparently & his paranoia seems to be showing. I was in the wrong on both accounts, so it's his turn to admit he f-ed up.

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

14 Jun 2017 10:26

That's not really a way to share files. Use a website like Dropbox or Google drive to share files.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Lionfish
Donation rank:

06 Nov 2017 21:03

Volleybal4life wrote:
14 Jun 2017 10:26
That's not really a way to share files. Use a website like Dropbox or Google drive to share files.
You're right. Off topic however, a couple of my friends on vk.com are a member of stas556's Community on that site & have even purchased the mod itself. While I did actually succeed in purchasing the mod, I was immediately added to his blacklist for using the wrong Yandex disk account to download the paid for mod. Again, that was stupid & wrong of me. That mod was recently updated too. Such a huge shame I can't have that mod. Thus far, he seems to be the biggest jerk in any modding community that I've ever heard of & interacted with. I myself didn't help the situation, as I was very excited to purchase that mod & I really wanted it. I did it incorrectly & take responsibility for my actions. While, maybe my vk.com friends will try to change his mind on me by persuading him that I'm not as much of a trickster or a bad person as he seemingly thinks to believe. Who knows?

B.t.W, I apologize for bumping an old topic.

EDIT:
I also do have to say that the updated version of the mod looks great: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqf_Gv8TMg8&t=44s. I'm still heartbroken that I can't purchase him ;' ^ <
Last edited by adgjl on 04 Aug 2017 10:33, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please edit your posts instead of double posting

Last bumped by Lionfish on 06 Nov 2017 21:03.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information