Favorite Countries in 2.0

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
kReX

23 Jan 2016 08:49

Slovenia & Germany :mrgreen:
SLOVENIJA

Petrovbg

23 Jan 2016 20:24

My favourite of all is the tiny speck of Ruse, Bulgaria. Bulgaria nad vsichko!!!

Jking, though Bulgaria has some great future potential, the best for me has to be ROMANIA.

Memphis84

28 Jan 2016 09:37

My top

Best

1. Germany - because of the insane road infrastructure & the plan for the whole country
2. Iceland - beautiful landscapes
3. France - absolutely brilliant stuff

Worst

Romania , Moldova & Bulgaria

Nothing really special - so far from reality - hope we will see some heavy rebuilds for these areas

MIRFI
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2016 22:06

Well, I thought that the title of the topic was "Favorite Countries in 2.0", not "How about whining again and again and hating something without a proper reason".. :lol: Like you would know how these countries look like in real life.. :roll:

Back to the topic. My all time favorite is Kutchek's France. ;) Every other country has it's great features, but I really have a special bond with southern France. I really enjoyed driving there the last summers IRL.

penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2016 22:10

I love the unique road layout in central Bucaresti
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Rocar 512E

12 Feb 2016 20:56

That's the newest part of the town, built at the end of the 80s and finished in the 90s. and it cost the demolition of the historic centre.

Peterson

12 Feb 2016 21:50

I like Sweden the most, and I'm looking forward to more northern parts.
Peterson logistics - We think, you pay, it's that simple.

ImageImage
My WoT profile.

Horizon™
Developer

12 Feb 2016 22:19

Well, every country have its pros and cons. I love Spain, because of its crazy infrastructure, and landscapes.... I love Iceland of its glacier, mixed landscapes which are quite impressive and attractive to peoples' eyes.... I love Lithuania, because it is my homeland, and it is represented quite good with plains, straight-ish road system... I love Finland, because of great Northern landscapes.... which give very great, and classic imagery, of how Scandinavia - (Or Fennoscandia) should look like ;)
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

Volvofahrer 26
Donation rank:

13 Feb 2016 12:46

i love Lativa very much! well done!
also Ukraine has some nice touches, Germany is awesome (remember that time were we had to go through it as a transit country at scs version), iceland is breathtaking (i discovered everything there). the new scandinavia is great too. well about romania i can't say that much so far, only that these bumpy road part leading from baia Mare via balti to Chisinau is horrible to drive :D everything is shaking all the time (had to lower my force feedback)
the rest of romania will be discovered after 2.01 is released.
the only remaining are spain and Andorra but i haven't got any delivery to those yet.
ADR-Cargo Mod

http://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=46&t ... 629#p96629

Get a new challenge with dangerous cargos!

SirSmoke4lot

14 Feb 2016 11:03

I stumbled upon this mod and others by accident while watching EST2 YT lets plays. Since I broke my ankle and am facing 1+ month at bed i installed it, because I can play it with controller from my bed. Downloaded Promod and played it all the night! :D (bought dozen new garages in new countries and driven 4k+ kms) I gotta say awesome job guys! I love the more complex cities, the new countries and basically everything you guys did!

PS: I dont know if this is known but the garage that is in Iceland port city will crash my game everytime I try to upgrade it to big one. It works fine with 3 people but once I try to upgrade it game crashes 3/3 tries. No other mods are installed (yet :D). Let me know if I can provide any more info about it. Ill try to post it elsewhere, more proper thread, after I get some sleep :)

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information