Feedback and a couple of wishes/suggestions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
clauslr
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2013 08:49

Now that I have been playing your mod for as long as it has been out I feel confident enough to say thank you!

Thank you for sticking with the project for such a long period.

In this part of Europe and in this mod you often enter cities and countries through a ferry terminal. Very often you need to get from the ferry terminal to the motorway or other major road in order to continue your journey. But upon exiting the ferry terminals in this mod there is very often no signs at all to direct you. These signs are even more important in this mod situated so far north that you can't zoom in properly on the location on the map. You only have the rough GPS.

Therefore I wish for a signed route from ferryterminals to the motorway/major road-system. Having no signs at the ferryterminal makes me feel ...eh... not welcome and lost.

The screenshot is from Esbjerg, exiting the ferryterminal. Only the GPS shows you the right direction to the major roads. There are no signs direction you.

clauslr
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2013 09:05

I seem to have forgotten a part of this post:

1:19 Denmark can only show so much. But the countryside has very close to no fields or farming activity and I do wish it wasn't shown as dutch flat. Hope that doesn't insult the Dutch :-)

ScuL
Founder

14 Aug 2013 09:09

Are you saying there are too many fields? Because I had another guy complain that there were not enough fields.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

clauslr
Donation rank:

14 Aug 2013 09:24

No, I think the same as 'another guy' :-)

The essence of Denmark, outside the cities, is farming country, very gentle hills, and clusters of houses with a church tower. As it is now it is 'just' (forgive me for over-simplifying for the sake of explanation) the motorway with a row of trees.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information