Jönköping rv40 Göteborgsbacken

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
rikard.johansson.754
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 20:34

Hey all.
I love what you are doing and I understand that there are limits to what is possible, so this is only a wish from me.
Going West on the rv40 from Jönköping it starts with the 2km long 7% Göteborgsbacken and I really think that is a important part of the immersion here.
I have not yet driven North from Jönköping on E4 so I do not know if the loong uphill stuggle is present there..?

Rikard.

ThatYorkshireman
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 21:39

I too wondered where the Gothenburg Hill was when I was heading west from Jönköping on the rv40 I would have loved to have tackled that 7% climb as featured

here

and here

ScuL
Founder

13 Aug 2013 21:45

We can add some extra height here in a future update. I believe the "Jönköpingsbacken" on the E4 is fairly represented.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information