Moldova

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
khaos526

25 May 2020 02:14

I upgraded from old ETS 1.36 Pro Mods 243 and noticed that Moldova was removed due to it not matching up to the high Pro mods standards. I actually thought it looked good, but my question is, what if we had a garage in Moldova? Will that automatically be returned with the same workers as before and their trucks or is that all now lost and we would have to re-purchase the garage and workers and lose out on the money we have spent?
Last edited by bmwGTR on 25 May 2020 08:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to correct subforum - Moldova is not part of ATS

ScuL
Founder

27 May 2020 04:58

It should return as far as I know
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Kropaczka

27 May 2020 08:41

Garage and driver info is stored in the savegame. While ETS might not like that there is no garage in-game physically (my log is full of red strings of text saying the game can’t generate jobs from cities absent in vanilla when I’m playing on standard map), it is still there, and the game even tries to generate jobs for your drivers who are not on the map. So I guess no problem there.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information