"Hurry up alarm" or whatever you might call it

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Alpenwolf

24 May 2020 22:25

Hi I'm new to ETS2 and even more new to the promods.
I love it from what I've seen so far but... there was an alarm when the delivery was close to be late and it was some traditional whtdoiknow Nokia whatever Sound but now with promods that turned into some "We're all gonna die" Roland Emmerich Oh my god and this beast is gonna eat us all type of sound that won't stop until I've steered the truck over the cliff ...
The old sound was kinda funny and IT STOPPED after three times I as far as I remember.
The new one won't stop and it is extremly annoying.
Is there a way to throw the mobile down the cliff without me going with it?
How do I make it shut up?
Please ...
Thanks

Rudi Raser
In Memoriam
Donation rank:

24 May 2020 22:38

disable your voice navigations mod?
No Support via PM!

bricksathome
Developer

25 May 2020 00:11

The Nokia sound is from a mod and it sounds like the new sound you have is also from a mod. If you want to turn it off go into sound settings and lower the music volume to 0
Last edited by bricksathome on 25 May 2020 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
The Best Way To see What I've been Doing Recently Is To Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/bricksathome1

Currently working in mid Wales in ETS2
and the area around Kelowna and Vernon in ATS

Alpenwolf

25 May 2020 15:00

Thanks for your support. I'm not aware I have any mods other than promods. I tried a few so far but disabled them. Can it be such sounds persist after I've disabled the mod?
As i said i'm rather fresh to this. I'll try that again but i'm pretty sure i turned down the music volume without success.
But anyway thank you
P.S. I never even came close to a 'voice navigation mod'. I'd never want that ever - must be some 'feature' from somewhere else

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

27 May 2020 15:02

Sounds do not stick around if the source mod is disabled in the Mod Manager.
You can change which sounds play to a degree by changing the order of mods in the Mod Manager.
The Nokia ring tone is from the Sound Fixes Pack by Drive Safely.
Try moving it higher in the Mod Manager load order, one position at a time, until you don't hear the audio file you don't want.
That will tell you which mod is the culprit.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information