Ive paid, but no free update email

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
brockronald

24 May 2020 20:47

The title says it all. i paid for promods when it was a version older, and now they have come out with a new version and I haven't gotten the email containing the download for the new version.

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

24 May 2020 20:48

You have to pay everytime when you want to use the paid download. You pay for the download bandwith not the Mod itself.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

samuray
Donation rank:

24 May 2020 20:50

brockronald wrote:
24 May 2020 20:47
The title says it all. i paid for promods when it was a version older, and now they have come out with a new version and I haven't gotten the email containing the download for the new version.
You paid for a single download bandwidth not for the Promods itself. If you want to use the fast download again, you have to pay again, otherwise you can always use the free download.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information