Little request for germany

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
KingScania
Donation rank:

13 Aug 2013 12:59

Hey dudes.
I'm driving your map with a great pleasure. Already ripped 34 cargos since it came out. But one thing bugs me. Not a single map builder, not even SCS has thought about adding the city of Ulm. It lies in the south of germany and has more than 115.000 people living in it. Great companys were saddling down in its two big industrial areas called "Donautal" and "Ulm Nord". IVECO was building trucks here before they decided to go to spain one year ago. But other big companys are here, IVECO Magirus Brandschutztechnik, a succesful producer of fire trucks.
Maybe you could add Ulm in one of your future updates. Its a vital city and it hurts me to see everyone is ignoring it. Besides of that its a beautiful city. We've got a big rainway centre, the highest church on this planet and two motorways, The A8 and the A7 runnning by it.

I dont want to beg, but maybe you could do this. :)
Best regards Manu

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information