Rotterdam

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Virago496
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2020 18:18

First of all, nothing that follows is criticism.

I have seen a fair part of the world, and in many places SCS and you have it SO right! Maybe it doesn't look exactly as it is but i get the gist. Exelby services is Spot on bar a few details.

But I wonder where the 2 one way streets in front of the garage in Rotterdam come from. Being a straight strung Rotterdammer as I am I don't know where to place it. Now, I have moved away almost twenty years ago, and things have developed rapidly, But I'm still at a loss as to where these two roads are. Vondelingenweg perhaps (from Hoogvliet to the Waalhaven?)

Could someone please help me out of my misery!
Someone start exporting frikandellen to Scotland please. because we don't just want to feel SPECIAAL!

ScuL
Founder

30 Mar 2020 00:53

The only person that would be able to answer your question is the developer of that area and he has unfortunately permanently left the team with no ability to reply
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Virago496
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2020 09:47

Thanks ScuL. Shame, I always wondered.
Someone start exporting frikandellen to Scotland please. because we don't just want to feel SPECIAAL!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information