AI Traffic in ex-Yugoslavia

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

27 Mar 2020 20:11

I am pretty sure ProMods added London buses to the game along with the London rebuild, I was wondering if they could do the same for the Ex-Yugoslav vehicles, they are really popular across Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia and they aren't included in any AI Traffic, this may sound like a very stupid question but is ProMods planning to do these vehicles? If they aren't, is there anybody who knows any Yugoslav AI Traffic mod in ETS2?

EDIT:
Ok, so I found them myself, but the mod is included within a very old map mod. I can spot some Serbian AI there. The problem is the mod is very outdated (1.16) and I don't know how to edit them, can anyone give me some tips on how to edit the vehicles to work with 1.36?

https://ets2.lt/en/serbia-map-2-0-beta/

EDIT 19:47 GMT (27/03/20) Can't seem to figure out how the .mat files work

ScuL
Founder

28 Mar 2020 01:54

Consider it being on the wishlist but we don't have any such models so would require authorisation of the authors of those mods
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Gorgvox

28 Mar 2020 23:58

Well you will need a lot of effort to contact the creators of those mods because i haven't heard anything of them at all.I would suggest checking them out on youtube they have a channel.I also posted this request on the balkan discussion forum but nobody noticed me.

Added in 4 minutes 49 seconds:
And i think that they have a facebook page but i am not sure about that
Last edited by bmwGTR on 29 Mar 2020 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove quote, please do not quote the post above yours
My stats in ets2:
Current truck: Volvo FH Globetrotter 2012 460hp and MAN TGA XXL 2006 D20 Common Rail 18.440
Company name :Tomic Komerc
Future Truck Driver :D

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information