Too short days?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Lutfisk92

24 Feb 2020 19:28

Hi all,
Only been using Promods and the forum for a few days so hopefully you guys won´t get mad if I should have posted this somewhere else.

I have noticed that I have very short days with only 6-7 hours when the sun is actually above the horizon, and it does not rise very high. Been searching and found that most people want longer, brighter days but my game looks dim and not very bright at all, not even at midday, and pitch-black at nights.
Is there something that I can take a look at and see if there´s anything wrong somewhere?

Claus62

24 Feb 2020 20:14

This sounds like a climate mod you're using is changing the day of the year. Standard is day #172, which is the longest day, so you should have a midnight sun on the Nordkapp and at least 14 hours of daylight in Sicily. I'd recommend deactivating any other mods and see whether the problem persists. If it does, please be so kind and post the game.log file in the manner specified in this topic https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=19604

Lutfisk92

24 Feb 2020 22:49

Well, I tried to disable all mods, but no luck. I made a backup-map, re-installed the whole game and now it looks great. I´m gonna do what you suggested and try every mod, one at a time and see if I can find if someone is messing it up, or if it was a file of some sort causing the date-change. Anyway, thanks for your help!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information