What are these?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
citelis730
Donation rank:

09 Jan 2020 18:07

Sorry but i wasn't sure where to ask that! I have noticed that in several parts of roads in the map there are some small triangles (like the one in photo) that are grey and did not became yellow despite the fact i passed from there in both directions. Is that normal? bug?
Sorry if the quastion is rather stupid. :?

Vøytek
Developer

09 Jan 2020 19:06

Drive there in the other direction and it should get discovered.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

citelis730
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2020 00:23

I passed and it didn't. Thats why i aksed.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2020 15:54

With such tiny prefabs like these, I've found that they can be kind of finicky to pass over and get them marked as discovered.
Here's a couple options you may want to try:
- You may have to pass over them at a slower speed (such as 50 kph) to get them to be marked as being discovered.
- You may have to be in a certain position (such as the outside lane, but close to the dashed lane divider)

Some of these tiny prefabs can only be marked as discovered when passing in certain direction only, which makes these even more awkward to deal with.

citelis730
Donation rank:

10 Jan 2020 15:57

Thanks for the help! I will try the following: when i get close to one i will save the game so i will be able to try again passing using your advice to see if it will work.

Added in 36 minutes 15 seconds:
Looks like that going very slow is the secret! I tried it on at least 6-7 of them in Croatia (around Rijeka) and all of them got yellow after i passed from them in very slow speed. The only problem is that the speed has to be so slow that truck will almost stop in order to make them yellow.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information