Promods 2.42 and Poland Rebuild 2.4

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
SamuelJames
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2019 14:43

Hi there,

I am still on 1.35 version of ETS2 so Promods 2.42. Today Poland Rebuild have released a update compatible with Promods 2.42 and it is called Poland Rebuild 2.4

Can anyone help me with load order please, I am using:
Promods 2.42
Swedish Islands map
Paris rebuild
Project Balkans
Romania Rebuild
Southern Region
and I want to add Poland Rebuild 2.4

Many thanks.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

21 Dec 2019 15:42

Poland rebuild has to be over promods map, cause it overwrites promods poland.. Or said in other way, if you have promods over Poland rebuilt promods will overwrite it.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Devilagent
Donation rank:

21 Dec 2019 18:56

Poland rebuilding is based on a older version of promods, so some areas are much older then promods 2.43...so i would not recommend it

Claus62

22 Dec 2019 19:56

That is true especially in the South West, however Poland Rebuildung has superbly re-created the Tri-city and done some work in Rzeszów, Lublin and between Wroclaw and Gorzów as well. The price however is a warped economy and map scale, so if you are for a balanced economy and realistic driving experience all over the map then stay with ProMods alone - if love for detail is your main reason for using ProMods in the first place (and especially if there is a fascination for Poland as well) then you wouldn't want to miss PR

Devilagent
Donation rank:

22 Dec 2019 22:11

I combined PR, the newer promods junctions and my own junction overhaul mod so I have decent junctions everywhere. It just took a day to combine...i dont wanna wait another one or two years lol. I can’t share it since it’s based on 1.36 that is not available yet (pr).

Claus62

23 Dec 2019 20:17

That sounds like a "must-have" combination to me. I'd like to try that as soon as 1.36 (PR) is out. Thanks for your work

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information