ETS2 ProMods single/multi map stutter when zooming issue

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
RobinTV
Donation rank:

10 Nov 2019 10:51

Hey guys! I got laptop (quick spec: Geforce 950m 4gb, intel i7 5500 - 2.4ghz 2 cores, win10 64bit, DX11, 8gb RAM) and he handle ETS 2 easy on 60fps in normal single game, but when i downloaded pro mods and activated them, after buying all 5 map expansion DLCs, map start to stutter and lag when im zooming, only then, beacuse when im moving on map its no problem. Can someone say why is it and what can i do? When i turn off proMods its better and stutters are 1%, but on proMods it take 2 seconds to zoom....

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

10 Nov 2019 10:52

ProMods is a much bigger map, so it takes longer to load everything. There's not much you can do, only good improvments can be made when the game and the mods are installed on an SSD instead of HDD drive.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information