Malta?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
brainiac
Donation rank:

06 Oct 2019 19:42

Or assets can be included in Promods, which you surely know because ME developer is Promods developer.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Audi1merc2
Donation rank:

07 Oct 2019 07:31

Actually I think some ME assets are already used in Cyprus

bmwGTR

07 Oct 2019 09:35

Hi,

no, it's the other way round - ME uses Assets from ProMods (which are also used in Cyprus), therefore it is a ProMods Add-on.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

natjer3

06 Dec 2020 17:32

Hey, I am a new promods user, who is also from Malta. Just to let you know, apart from new assets which would be needed, Malta is pretty densely packed with buildings (In my opinion even the buildings themselves look different than that of mainland Europe) which may be a problem. I would suggest expanding Sicily before adding Malta as the main ferry connecting us and the rest of Europe leaves from Pozzallo (https://goo.gl/maps/7KVAKQTBiQLe4oZWA).

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information