Ferry Journey Time

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
barry
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2019 16:05

Hi. Using Promods V1.41 I've just done a ferry trip from Lemesos to thessaloniki, a journey time of some 30-odd hours, but noticed that the journey time for the crossing was not decreased from the delivery time left. I've never done ferry journey's this long before so i've never paid much attention to it. Is this an SCS problem or a ProMods one.

Regards

Vøytek
Developer

27 Aug 2019 16:08

That's weird, can you check it again with another delivery? And screenshot/record it?
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

barry
Donation rank:

27 Aug 2019 23:04

Hi. I replied to this thread but it's disappeared - like my brain - so i'll try again..

Cut me off a big slice of humble pie because the game has proved me a liar :-) I did a trip to cyprus and returned with another load and the delivery time was reduced in each travel by the 30 hours it took.

Apologies for the post.

Regards

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information