More Airports to deliver to? / More complex junctions/cities?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
comander99
Donation rank:

21 Aug 2019 01:02

Hiya,

I’m kinda an AvGeek so don’t question me on this one, but I’m actually wondering if there should be more airports, in my opinion I strongly agree. Not only is it realistic, it adds that little bit of fun. Airports like East Midlands Airport, Heathrow airport and Manchester airport and massive cargo airports around the UK. With this it would be cool to see airports as they also bring a bit of complexity to driving which is good.

Also to this topic, I feel the need that there should be more complicated junctions, I don’t know why but I just love driving in really detailed complicated areas like the London area, Ireland, Dortmund and Venice they are just so fun. The vanilla base of euro truck simulator 2 was boring since cities were just squares but promods improved that. I love massive cities with complex city centers to drive in its again a challenge, let me know what you guys think. :D

andysullman
Donation rank:

21 Aug 2019 02:33

I would also love that to more airports in uk, I dont know if you have used free cam in ets2 but if you go to heatrow behind the barrier it looks like they did start work on the project but it never got finished because alot of the heatrow road layout is already there eg the long tunnel heading to the terminal. Also the paris airport there a road at the end which is block off leading to the airport maybe they could add in the future. promods do such an amzing job even with the out of bound areas I find new details every day Thanks promods It was supposed to be a company, heatrow but there was no time to finish it and I think there were performance issues, so it was blocked. Personally I thought maybe its because of copyright issues

Also checkout Frankfurt airport lots of detail just becareful of the 747 landing it lands on the road before the runway but its no collision :)
Last edited by andysullman on 22 Aug 2019 18:53, edited 3 times in total.

zyprexia

21 Aug 2019 12:47

I agree. Sea ports and airports are major transportation hubs.
However the current official ETS2 UK rendition comes from the UK Truck Driver game. PM has improved UK a fair bit, but city layouts are old style (just a simple grid).
System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4800Mhz, 48GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, RTX2060, HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information