Always late

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
barry
Donation rank:

21 Aug 2019 23:22

Hi. Yes your right it shouldn't. I've just finished testing a delivery of 23T tomatoes from Kolko to Ivalo which was 1577Km. With the simulation ave speed set at 58km/h i arrived with 6.5Hrs of the delivery time left, and 4Hrs till the next rest stop, so i delivered the goods with 4hrs to spare. There was a crossing to Helsinki involved, but unlike sleep stops, i rested only for the journey time. I have to admit seeing the moose? In rovaniemi for the first time scared the crap out of me, i certainly didn't expect to see that :-)

I was staying faithful to the speed limits apart from roundabouts, as well as tight on/off ramps to highways, these were taken at a safe 25km/h. All slow corners only felt safe taking them anything between 10-30kp/h less than the speed limit. Overall though, quite an enjoyable journey in respect of having to be careful with the cargo. I honestly don't think i could have made the delivery time using the default simulation ave speed at 62km/h.

All the trailer and truck suspension sliders are set at the recommended full left.

Regards

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information