PM TCP - What do I wrong?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
HH-Penguin

12 Jul 2019 09:56

Hi mates!

I'm using PM TCP v1.23, the replacement. Thought that it replaces the SCS-skins like 'Trameri', 'LKW', 'Transinet', etc., and that's what I want. But, in AI-traffic as well as on parking trailers, I still must see 'Trameri' and the others. What do I wrong? Mod-sequence in MM is:

(from top)
- TCP replacement
- TCP main trailer def
- TCP trailer package
- TCP company def
- TCP company package

Would be happy if somebody had a hint...!

Greetings

Pengu

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

12 Jul 2019 10:01

You did nothing wrong, not all Trailer Skins have been replaced yet, since we don't have much manpower in the TCP team, so there's still a possibility that you find some unreplaced Trailers.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

HH-Penguin

12 Jul 2019 11:02

Ah..! I see! THX, @Trucker2223, for quick reply!

Can I help with trailer skins? Have a lot and I constantly design new ones?

Cheers,

Pengu

CptCaribbean

12 Jul 2019 13:37

You should show us the work you've done in the "ProMods Academy" section and if the team likes your work you may be added. :)
Junior Beta-Tester since 2.26

Translator of Spanish, Catalan, Euskera and Galician.

HH-Penguin

12 Jul 2019 15:31

CptCaribbean wrote:
12 Jul 2019 13:37
You should show us the work you've done in the "ProMods Academy" section and if the team likes your work you may be added. :)
In the "ProMods Academy" section I only find map-projects, not any skin work. Thought you know 'Penguin's Trailer and Cargopacks'. The new Pack 5.4 is here: https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/en5wg6i19fsu/carg ... 54.7z.html

I used to publish it on TSM- and SCS-Forum, but since it is stolen regularly after barely 2 hours and illegally re-uploaded with third-party download-links, I'm thinking about if I should publish it further more... :x Well, let's see... :?

Pengu

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information