List of ProMods Garages

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
arcadeforest
Donation rank:

11 Jul 2019 03:24

Is there a list of ProMods based garages that are not found on the base map? I've done a few searches and have come up empty. I like to mess around on Google Earth and I have been in the process pining garage locations based on base map and various mods - not sure why I'm doing this but its relaxing. I've got a few of them done already - in particular areas definitely outside of the normal map like Spain, Ireland, Northern Scandinavia, Balkans, etc. Anyways any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Josh0

11 Jul 2019 13:33

I am not aware of such a list on the web. However each savegame file contains a list of the garages by city. So you could decode the savegame file from a ProMods profile, and decode the savegame from a base game profile, and compare the garage lists.

Note: this method would not highlight garages in ProMods-rebuilt cities (cities that exist in the base game, but were rebuilt from scratch in ProMods).
Note: the city names in the savegame files are the game "internal" names. Most of them you can figure out (like "beograd" for Belgrade, or "alban" for Saint-Alban-du-Rhône), but a few are a different name than you might expect. You can use the city definition files to decode game internal city names.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information