Question about Korean city name translator

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Blue Lark
Donation rank:

26 Jun 2019 15:02

Hello, I'd like to ask you a question. It's about translating city names. I understand that there is a Korean city name translator in ProMods. But it felt a little different after ProMods 2.4 was released. Because untranslated city names came out one by one. It has already been half a year since icaros7, who supported Korean translation in December 2018, last logged in to this forum. In fact, he left the forum. I have no choice but to accept this mission. I'm the only active Korean in this forum, so I have no choice but to carry on with that mission. Will you be available to apply Korean city name translator? Please reply as soon as possible.

Hobert
I'm out (since Mid of July 2021)
Scheduled to come back ETS2 and ATS someday...
ProMods User Since 1.97

EdgeGladiator

26 Jun 2019 15:51

I don't think this "icaros7" is inactive, since he made somes korean translation this month. I think it will be better if you write this as a bug in on the bug report sub-forum now, and the team will see after.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information