In Mod Companys

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Tony Spike

26 Jun 2019 09:33

this is purely out of interest but,

i want to create cabs for the company's included in the mod (unless it is already in or planned of course ....otherwise me adding them might be a waste of time) and possibly add the company i used to work for (Wincanton & ASDA)

does anybody know of a list of the company's in the mod and what company type they are set to that i could use for reference please?

zyprexia

29 Jun 2019 15:19

There are basically two list of companies. There is the ETS2 vanilla list and there is the Company & Trailer Pack by ProMods.
Keep in mind there is already a ProMods Cabin Accessories AddOn (see add-ons menu item in top toolbar)..

Both the company pack and the cabin pack have their own development sub-forum.
You might want to inquiry there if anyone has some work planned..
System: Intel i7-6700K @ 4800Mhz, 48GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, RTX2060, HP LP2475w monitor (1920x1200)
Devices: Logitech G27, SKRS Shifter, CH Products Throttle Quadrant, Trustmaster Hotas Joystick, TrackIR
Storage: 2 x SM961 - 250GB (raid 0), Samsung 850 pro 1TB disk, Samsung 850 EVO 2TB disk.

Tony Spike

08 Jul 2019 22:07

thanks bud, bear in mind i said cabs ...i meant the tractor part of the truck not the interior lol
Last edited by Davyddin on 08 Jul 2019 22:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Redacted quote; please quote only relevant parts and never the entire preceding post

Davyddin
Donation rank:

08 Jul 2019 22:44

I do not think we maintain any such public lists currently. But if you know how to create such mods, then surely you must know how to extract this information from the definitions?
ProMods moderator, translator, and tester. ATS and ETS2 player and modder. Author e.g. of the Profile Jumpstart mods. Fennoswede from the Finnish archipelago.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information