Idea for Scandinavia.

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
glenndoser11

23 May 2019 18:57

Hello!. :)

Just a question, Have you plans to add more city in Norway? like North. or more small twon between Bergen-Oslo. (Voss, geilo hemsedal ETC)

Qhamile828

23 May 2019 19:01

I wish for that too except the complex road network
it will be amazing
#QueTheTrucker :D :D

CallumD714
Developer

24 May 2019 00:38

I've been working on Norway for a while now, and I plan on completing the whole country eventually ;)

Shiva

24 May 2019 00:59

CallumD714, Warning bad joke incoming! "A Canadian doing Norway? No can do!"

Cheers + Thank you.
I'll be waiting patiently :)
Be safe and don't burn yourself out, regardless if it is IRL work, SCS mapping or something else.
There is a lot of nice roads that can be made.
And some of those travel towards Sweden too, some not reaching all the way, but others rolling past the border.
No, I am not demanding Swedish roads, but would be nice to have future options to have those connections :)
Beware for "or is it of?" roads where you can almost! see your trailers taillights, while you hope that you do not meet any other car, or even worse... another semi truck.
Those could be fun to drive tho, as long as not meeting any other vehicles :)

I'm sure you know that eniro and norgeskart are some of the top down options.
Tbh, I would be interested in seeing what options there are, that I myself have missed.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

glenndoser11

31 May 2019 17:46

Cant wait for that. ! :)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information