Details about what roads you used?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
TruckerKing789

17 May 2019 15:42

Hello Community,

is there any information about where you used the original SCS roads and where you changed the road/signs/environment? I bought all the DLCs but I didn't drive in the SCS original France, Italia and Beyond the Baltic Sea regions. So I don't know which things you and which SCS made.
I know that there is a custom Google Maps map where you marked if you changed a city or if it's rebuild/completely new and that some roads are also marked there but I don't know if this has any information about who made those roads.

Greetings
TruckerKing789

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

17 May 2019 15:57

Hi,

just take a look at here: https://www.promods.net/compat.php

Best regards,
scan720
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

TruckerKing789

17 May 2019 20:53

Okay, so you used mainly SCS roads for the regions SCS has DLCs for? I maybe thought it would be 50:50 or something like that but I only found some roads in Italy, England and one in Austria on that page.

Vøytek
Developer

17 May 2019 21:39

France and Italy are almost untouched by us so far.
Currently working on: various stuff
#1 forum spammer
Enjoying PM since 1.52
YouTube channel [PL]: http://youtube.pl/vooytek

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information